Thread: Multi-player over Steam - IMPORTANT INFO - MUST READ

Minas Moth's Avatar Senator

Default Multi-player over Steam - IMPORTANT INFO - MUST READ

ACW 3.x on the Steam

OK, community members, since I've seen that there is some interest on providing Steam names in order to play ACW 3.x on multi-player, I have decided to start this thread to provide only steam names...

This thread will be closed, so no posting here. Its main purpose is to provide steam names for the players who want to enjoy the game online. I will make a list that will be published here. In order to get on the list, please send me a pm with your steam name... I have taken liberty to put here the Steam names of some community members posted in other threads. if you want to be removed from the list just pm me. If/when ACW Steam group will be created you can also send me pm to announce it here also...

To make my life easier, I would prefer if your pm would look like this:
    My Steam name: xxx
    Additional recognition info:

This way I know exactly what is and what isn't a steam name

Additional recognition info is for users whose name is widely used; such as Warrior, so you provide further info people can use to add you.

Needless to say, all of you who wish to play on the Steam will have to have same version of ACW Mod, so keep track on what is going on on the Forum and update your versions regularly.

Genosse created Steam Group also, you can freely join it...

Brothers vs Brothers Multi-player Group (BvB MP)
    *It has been brought to my attention that some of you can't find/access this group. Unfortunately, there isn't much I can do. This isn't ACW Team Steam Group so for any info/troubleshooting etc contact Genosse.

!IMPORTANT!

in order to play multi-player battles via Steam, all players must choose same button (CS or US) in the game launcher. if you do not do this, you will receive different versions message and will not be able to play the battle online. choosing the same button (US or CS) will in no way affect your ability to use Confederate or Union troops in multi-player battle...

The multi-player campaign isn't supported by any of the current mod versions. as soon as it is, I will notify you here, as on the other places of the forum as well.

Steam Names:
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

Forum Name > Steam Name (additional recognition information)

warboy > warboy420
    tobier > kuninobu88
    StarkT > michaltomaszewski
    dennizjoon > {-3rdUS-} Dennizjoon™
    Detective Inspector Maigret > Kayaker
    Caly5000 > Caly5000
    Comrade Chernov > col_jackson or Tovarisht Chyernov
    soldier in the Irish Brigade > [ETW-US] the medieval man
    Genosse > Comrade (king tiger tank avatar)
    A_Major_Threat > Red Warrior (horseman in front of raising Sun)
    [NC]Master > nilsabc or Swiss
    Hunt4it > Hunt4it[RDNK]
    General Tibets > wilford (avatar with the quote "Once again the Gods spread cheaks to ram c...k in ing a.s!" - Bartiatus)
    AFC98 > whenipwnedu
    AdrianusHaliusScipio > AndarielHalo (Tell my a...s to get off Shogun 2)
    hardcoreyaya > hardcoreyaya
    MasterShake > SublimeNightmare
    Caesar15 > Caesar15
    buran225 > buran225
    Apophis150 > Apophis150
    MkGriff1492 > mkgriff1492
    Godless Pickle > Wijpiggeon

Last edited by Minas Moth; February 12, 2013 at 05:41 AM. Reason: stycking the thread

Minas Moth's Avatar Senator

Default Re: Multi-player over Steam - IMPORTANT INFO - MUST READ

Open 3.5 beta as well as 3.5 when released will not be playable via multiplayer for time being. We will make mp version.

MM