Sřren's Avatar ܁
    Patrician Citizen Magistrate spy of the council

Default Welcome to the Consilium Pax

Members of the Council of Peace are :

Rez
    King Henery V
    Chormqan
    jp282830244852854786379245769577

Feel free to sign in here. Or sing in here, if you're so inclined. Or if you're JP.

p.s. I deleted your old thread so as to bump it, Asterix.

Default Re: Welcome to the Consilium Pax

I'm sure my name isn't that long, fall asleep on the keyboard? Anyway.....

Thanks for the votes everyone! :wink:

If anyone has any suggestions just PM or talk to me on MSN....

King Henry V's Avatar Behold your King

I'm a Councillor of Peace? How ironic. Especially this.
    Quote Originally Posted by Henry V, Act I, Scene i
    O! for a Muse of fire, that would ascend The brightest heaven of invention; A kingdom for a stage, princes to act and monarchs to behold the swelling scene. Then should the war-like Harry, like himself, assume the port of Mars; and at his heels, Leash'd in like hounds, should famine, sword, and fire crouch for employment.
    It's a bit of surprise election victory for me, seeing as I barely made it to the vote. What's even more surprising is that the Mind Control for Dummies book actually worked and my two rivals withdrew!
    So, what be the business of this most noble council?
    Vassal of the most puissant Sheriff, imb39
    Suzerain of the valorous Castellan, scottishranger and of the preux Knight and Master Crafstman Atterdag

Former Editor of the Helios, Councillor of the Concilium de Civitate and Councillor of Peace.
    "Quatscht Studium, Verbindung ist die Hauptsache!" Heinrich Mann, Der Untertan
    "Man, being reasonable, must get drunk; the best of life is but intoxication" Lord Byron

Thankyou for the votes everyone and i look forward to working with my fellow councillors

Obi Wan Asterix's Avatar IN MEDIO STAT VIRTUS
    Somewhere in a lost valley in the Italian Alps

Kscott already late welcome Councillors!!! Roll out the party trays! Make this a happening place :wink:
    All are welcome to relax at Asterix's Campagnian Villa with its Vineyard and Scotchbarrel
    Prefer to stay at home? Try Asterix's Megamamoth FM2010 Update
    Progeny of the retired Great Acutulus (If you know who he is you have been at TWC too long) and wooer of fine wombs to spawn 21 curial whining snotslingers and be an absentee daddy to them

Longest Serving Staff Member of TWC under 3 Imperators** 1st Speaker of the House ** Original RTR Team Member (until 3.2) ** Knight of Saint John ** RNJ, Successors, & Punic Total War Team Member

TROM 3 Team - Founder of Ken no Jikan **** Back with a modding vengeance! Yes I will again promise to take on the work of 5 mods and dissapear!

Kscott's Avatar New and Improved!

Not late, I signed it at a more practical thread

Patron of Basileous Leandros I/Grimsta/rez/ Aemilianus/Publius/ Vizigothe/Ahiga /Zhuge_Liang Under Patronage of Lord Rahl
    MY TWC HISTORY

Thank you for this appointment those who voted for me. I promise I will not let you down, nor let anything get in the way of getting the job done.
    The beauty of the Second Amendment is that it will not be used until they try and take it away.
    Staff Officer of Corporal_Hicks in the Legion of Rahl
    Commanding Katrina, Crimson Scythe, drak10687 and Leonidas the Lion

Gaius Baltar's Avatar Old gods die hard
    Blog Entries

I would also like to thank all those that supported me in the elections. I am looking forward to working with my fellow council members in the upcoming months.

​​
    Pillaging and Plundering since 2006

The House of Baltar

Neither is this the dawn from the east, nor is a dragon flying above, nor are the gables of this hall aflame. Nay, mortal enemies approach in ready armour. Ravens are calling, wolves are howling, spear clashes and shield answers

Maron's Avatar I'm afraid of everyone

I would also like to thank those that voted for me even though I wasnt really voted in...I was 'appointed'

But thanks nonetheless and as long as recent events do not affect the CoP, I will give it my full effort!
    In the Legion of Rahl Under the patronage of Corporal_Hicks

“I grew up middle class, white, my parents loved me. So I might not necessarily relate to what your circumstances were. I hear them and understand them, but that’s not an excuse for you to fail. Don’t come in here and say, ‘Well, you know, that’s just kind of the way I was brought up.’ No. If you’re in a bad way right now, it’s because of the choices you made in response to your circumstances. So change your choices.” -Gene Chizik