Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: Screenshots, Videos, Fanart, AARs

Default Re: [Version 3] Screens, Videos, AARīs, Fanart (Trailer #1 released)

Lee and his men fighting off a yankee breach!!!

Some of the picture i want to include in our homepage which will be go online soon.
    Credits of you will be written down. If anybody donīt want that we use his/her pictures, let me know please.

spiderknight's Avatar Ordinarius

defending Mississippi

Hi i want to make a mini AAR which is about a battle i foght today its not historical but i hope you will enjoy it.

At Spring of the Year 1862 the Army of the Potomac was marching to Richmond. Near Gordonsville at Cedar Ridge Union scouts descovered Confederate forces. At the beginning of the next day the Union forces took position at the hights of Cedar suported by many artillery. They were awaiting the arival of the Confederates.

At 1.oopm the battle started with a intensive artillery fire
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

The Rebels took position at the high grounds of Kenwicks Farm

30 minutes later the union infantry is moving towards the positions of the Confederate troops supported by their artillery but also under fire from enemy cannons.

While the big batterys of the rebs are not in the final position the lines of the confeds suffer under the atack of the US-Artillery.

It comes to a hard fire fight between both forces and both are also under atack of the other sides artillery.

The confederates which are winning ground push forward...

under heavy atack the US-Soldiers need to fall back to bether defending positions..

they are reegrouping again near the lines they started the battle..

what follows is a hard and bloody fight

but this time it is the union which is bether supported by artillery and the enemy artillery is not in range....

they are suffering heavy loses

CSA-Cavallery is attacking artillery positions at the right wing of the union lines. with sucsess.

But still they are suffering...

Now the Rebel Cavalery is atacking the center of the Union positions.

it seemed like they were atacking the infantry lines......

But they tack the main artillery

The US Cav helps defending the position.

with the last ari support a elite regiment of the confeds try to atack the right wing agin..

and fails....

under heavy fire the rebels withdraw.

the last standing regiments are atacked by the us cavalery with heavy loses on both sides.

the artillery of the enemy is still fighting but without suport.

They fall back after cavalery atack

It was a hard fight for the US troops but the won and it seems that they are finnaly reaching richmond but they should be wrong.....

+rep, great battle and scenes. Would enjoy reading more if you do some. Always love battles with lots of screens and good descriptions.

The latest patch mentions a campaign. I assume this involves a campaign map of sorts. Can someone upload some shots of the campaign map?
    PSYCHO V

"Ask not for whom the bell tolls, it tolls for THEE!" - (John Donne, Meditation 17)

Quote Originally Posted by PSYCHO V View Post
    The latest patch mentions a campaign. I assume this involves a campaign map of sorts. Can someone upload some shots of the campaign map?
    Like that? > http://picload.org/image/rpirdcw/2012-06-05_00001.jpg

Hinkel's Avatar Commander in Chief

What you can expact in the next 3.3 patch!

--------------------------- The American Civil War for Total War ------------------------------

Brilliant! Thank you, can't wait !

Quote Originally Posted by shokh View Post
    I can't open this?
    PSYCHO V

"Ask not for whom the bell tolls, it tolls for THEE!" - (John Donne, Meditation 17)

Hi here is a comic picture i made (my first one)

i used my pencil and gimp to give it a bit color hope you like it! (ps horse look very good for first try and face of man ruins it i know)

we should have a drawing contest!!!

Indefinitely Banned
    The western part of an Island They thought a kind of Coffee...

I Know its From Fall of The Samurai, but...damn, The ACW artillery is just beautifully made! A Great job from the Modeller!

12pdr Howitzers

12pdr Gun-Howitzer Napoleon

I Thanked the ACW Team for the permission to use it in my mod!

Horatio Hornblower's Avatar Semisalis

Quote Originally Posted by Hinkel View Post

Nice!!
    Is that Richmond form RTI?

Minas Moth's Avatar Senator

and here's one of my art:

Wow Minas Moth loos fantastic i can see how manny work it is in this wounderfull art

heres one of my new comics in 2 variations:

Last edited by [NC]Master; June 10, 2012 at 10:32 AM.

Minas Moth's Avatar Senator

@ NCMaster
    I like them very much... but their faces are odd a little... it looks like those are brothers to that cavalryman you posted few days back...

+rep for your effort

Sweeeeettt!! When can we expect 3.3 ?
    PSYCHO V

Hinkel's Avatar Commander in Chief

Sweeeeettt!! When can we expect 3.3 ?
    Its out now
    --------------------------- The American Civil War for Total War ------------------------------

Its out now
    Awesome !!
    PSYCHO V

JOPAKE's Avatar Libertus

Default Re: [ACW] Screens, Videos, AARīs, Fanart (Trailer #1 released)

Battle near Richmond. Also I have two songs that sound great while watching a replay. They are: Last of the Mohicans theme, and Amazing Grace Bagpipes Braveheart.
    Last edited by JOPAKE; June 12, 2012 at 01:25 AM.