Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast

Thread: Falcom Total War III : Download

Default Re: Falcom Total War III : Download

here is a little update.... i have moved kingdoms.exe now to C:\Program Files\SEGA\Medieval II Total War\mods
    so when i launch the game now it come with this message (hope you can help) the procedure point AIL_init_stream @16 could not be located in the DLL - library mss32.dll.

I dont think you should move your Kingdoms.exe.

It sounds like you have not installed Falcom 3 to the right location.

It might be good to uninstall it and then reinstall it.
    "I should like to see...the last king strangled with the guts of the last priest"

Vipman's Avatar Protector Domesticus

no man, leave the kingdoms.exe where it was in C:\Program Files\SEGA\Medieval II Total War
    kingdoms is like a big patch over the original Med 2 + the campaigns.

and they were asking you where you installed this mod, it has to be like this C:\Program Files\SEGA\Medieval II Total War\mods\falcomtw3

question: is kingdoms patch 1.5 needed for this mod? could that be it?

i have reinstalled falcom now and placed it in C:\Program Files\SEGA\Medieval II Total War\mods\falcomtw3 but it still want me to insert the right kingdoms.exe......

The Holy Pilgrim's Avatar In Memory of Blackomur
    Citizen

Could you tell us what is in the C:\Program Files\SEGA\Medieval II Total War\mods\falcomtw3 folder, please?

suddenly i just worked for me thank you all, but the holy pilgrim in round 43-44 when i end the turn it came with an unspecified error.. should i show all my files now then? (this is the last question fro me!)

Citizen

Typically, you can just reload and it will work.

If it crashes again, post your system.log.txt file "Medieval II/logs"

okay! thank you! and all who helped me!!

Everyone check out Version 2 of the African Submod when you get a chance!

UPDATE...Version 2

Download --> http://www.gamefront.com/files/21972522/ftwIIIafricaV2

Here's what's included...
    1-Put in historical flag for the Mali Empire

2-Added additional text for units that seemed to lack them
    3-Translated the french names of Mali's units to English
    4-Renamed and reorganized the Zimbabwe unit list after doing some intensive research on the Zimbabwe and Mutapa kingdom armies
    4a-Zimbabwe Spearmen are now Guro Spearmen (zulu looking unit with different color shields)
    4b-Zimbabwe Nobles are Nyai Nobles (zulu looking unit with all white shields)
    4c-Zimbabwe Tribesmen are now Muromo Archers (zimbabwe's army was mostly archers so they really needed this unit. I used the nubian archer unit but made it fight in horde formation and changed the unifor to blue)
    4d-Zimbabwe Scouts are now Marimbirimbi Scouts (same unit just used the historical name I found)
    4e-Cannibals are now African Raiders (same unit, different name and better stats to make conquering Africa's Atlantic coast and interior even more of a challenge)
    4e-Zimbabwe bodyguard are now Insicis Bodyguard (traded the Indian unit for the Cannibal unit and put them in regular formation.)
    5-Tweaked the mercenary system throughout the continent, this way you aren't recruiting Sudanese Tribesmen in the Congo or Cannibals in West Africa...
    5a-Rogue units - units that historically hold no allegiance to any faction and can only be purchased depending on the area you are in
    Dismounted Fulbe Knights, Zarma Knights, African Raiders, Tuareg Camel Spearmens, Dismounted Tuareg, Nubian Archers, Nubian Spearmen
    5b-Cultural units - units that belong to a faction's culture and can be recruited at a building by them or purchased in certain areas by anyone
    Sudanese units for Mali, Guro Spearmen for Zimbabwe, Desert units for Moors, Arab units for Egypt
    6-Massive editing of the Descr_strat file so that the African rebel settlements have more diversity and are tougher to capture
    7-Changed the AI setting for Mali and Zimbabwe to reflect their unit roster a bit better
    8-Mali Nobles throw javelins now like the Desert Cavalry (more historical accuracy)
    9-Massive editing of the Export_Descr_Buildings for Mali and Zimbabwe giving you more impetus to research.

I thought about adding another African faction (Ethiopia), but I don't want to mess with the current factions. They are all done so well and every faction is someone's favorite.

Let me know what you think of this and if you'd like to incorporate any of these changes into the next update. CHEERS
    Last edited by MansaSakura; July 11, 2012 at 01:17 PM.

Citizen

Quote Originally Posted by MansaSakura View Post
    Everyone check out Version 2 of the African Submod when you get a chance!

UPDATE...Version 2

Download --> http://www.gamefront.com/files/21972522/ftwIIIafricaV2

Here's what's included...
    1-Put in historical flag for the Mali Empire

2-Added additional text for units that seemed to lack them
    3-Translated the french names of Mali's units to English
    4-Renamed and reorganized the Zimbabwe unit list after doing some intensive research on the Zimbabwe and Mutapa kingdom armies
    4a-Zimbabwe Spearmen are now Guro Spearmen (zulu looking unit with different color shields)
    4b-Zimbabwe Nobles are Nyai Nobles (zulu looking unit with all white shields)
    4c-Zimbabwe Tribesmen are now Muromo Archers (zimbabwe's army was mostly archers so they really needed this unit. I used the nubian archer unit but made it fight in horde formation and changed the unifor to blue)
    4d-Zimbabwe Scouts are now Marimbirimbi Scouts (same unit just used the historical name I found)
    4e-Cannibals are now African Raiders (same unit, different name and better stats to make conquering Africa's Atlantic coast and interior even more of a challenge)
    4e-Zimbabwe bodyguard are now Insicis Bodyguard (traded the Indian unit for the Cannibal unit and put them in regular formation.)
    5-Tweaked the mercenary system throughout the continent, this way you aren't recruiting Sudanese Tribesmen in the Congo or Cannibals in West Africa...
    5a-Rogue units - units that historically hold no allegiance to any faction and can only be purchased depending on the area you are in
    Dismounted Fulbe Knights, Zarma Knights, African Raiders, Tuareg Camel Spearmens, Dismounted Tuareg, Nubian Archers, Nubian Spearmen
    5b-Cultural units - units that belong to a faction's culture and can be recruited at a building by them or purchased in certain areas by anyone
    Sudanese units for Mali, Guro Spearmen for Zimbabwe, Desert units for Moors, Arab units for Egypt
    6-Massive editing of the Descr_strat file so that the African rebel settlements have more diversity and are tougher to capture
    7-Changed the AI setting for Mali and Zimbabwe to reflect their unit roster a bit better
    8-Mali Nobles throw javelins now like the Desert Cavalry (more historical accuracy)
    9-Massive editing of the Export_Descr_Buildings for Mali and Zimbabwe giving you more impetus to research.

I thought about adding another African faction (Ethiopia), but I don't want to mess with the current factions. They are all done so well and every faction is someone's favorite.

Let me know what you think of this and if you'd like to incorporate any of these changes into the next update. CHEERS
    Sounds awesome!

I will have to try this out

Dori_as's Avatar Laetus

my mod was deleted, so after i installed it again when i trying to continue my Campaign Before I deleted the game, the game crash,
    how can i fix it?

The first download link directs to version 1.3 instead of 1.4

HI! I know this sounds really stupid but how do you make this thing work? I installed the 1.4 version of the mod but I am not sure where to go next. DO I need all the kingdoms installed? Do I need to patch up? Lastly where should I download mod files? Mighty thanks if someone replies. This looks like an epic mod!

Just a quick question: when you say "last version" do you mean that you aren't ever going to upgrade this mod or that it's the latest version available?
    Tegyvuoja Lietuva!

"The greatest pleasure is to vanquish your enemies and chase them before you..."

Indefinitely Banned

Is there way that I can download this mod in a torrent form.

Also do the The Turks have interesting units same with the Byzantines.

I havnt played this mod yet but I suggest you make..extra faction anyway..Ethiopia...Tribal warfare was everywhere, and competition for resources thick. You should feel a little crowded in Tribal Africa. How many peaceful tribes don't get put on the game :? Peaceful tribes even doesn't necessarily mean weak or docile ones.. As japan learned of the united states in WW2 . Terrain is everything.. and in fact, both with the america's, and in Africa, this tribal variety was their undoing as a divided landmass... Still they were not an easy conquer, yet because of it. I dunno,, I always like to see more factions ) even if that last one isn't so good. That's what brings us to your mods more than anything else. Variety, and of course the everlasting struggle for survival will always drive us to the find the next level of variety. MORE MORE MORE gimme more

ok having wasted a day or two playing as zimbabwe and not having the version 2 submod lol... and probably having 2 start all over..I suggest that yes you add a faction..ethiopia..and...that you look into adding say..the cherokee nation in the usa's down the line...or some florida tribe..there are many 2 choose from.

UMM how do u install this africa submod... noobies like myself dont wanna risk screwing something up...
    Last edited by Majordea; August 18, 2012 at 01:28 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Majordea View Post
    ok having wasted a day or two playing as zimbabwe and not having the version 2 submod lol... and probably having 2 start all over..I suggest that yes you add a faction..ethiopia..and...that you look into adding say..the cherokee nation in the usa's down the line...or some florida tribe..there are many 2 choose from.

UMM how do u install this africa submod... noobies like myself dont wanna risk screwing something up...

let me know what you think once you play the version 2.
    as far as installing, there is a readme. you install it the same way as version 1.
    copy the falcomtw folder into the medieval II mods folder and replace any conflicting files.

hope you enjoy it and thanks for giving it a try

conflicting files... that's the one word that scares mod noobs

I would like to add that I think the falcom war mod has room for say, the Iroquois tribe in the north USA...
    and I've installed/copied this version 2 submod to my mod folder....Do you have to launch it in some special way because I can't figure out how to get it to work. The vanilla game launcher I tried and it made no difference so... how 2 get this thing 2 work?