Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Falcom Total War III : Download

achwell's Avatar Biarchus

Default Re: Falcom Total War III : Download

@ The Holy Pilgrim thanks mate

@falcom4ever verry good mod

I downloaded this, but after installation, there is no folder in the mods section. I am installing 1.13 on the steam version. I am eager to get it working, Knights vs. Samurai FTW!
    I got it! I made a folder for it, cant wait!!!!
    Last edited by scienceguy99; May 30, 2012 at 07:21 PM. Reason: I fixed it

Hi falcom4ever, ist it possible to use this with your mod?:
    http://www.twcenter.net/forums/downl...o=file&id=2042

thank you

Marc

The Holy Pilgrim's Avatar In Memory of Blackomur
    Citizen

Quote Originally Posted by Marc Byzantinum View Post
    Hi falcom4ever, ist it possible to use this with your mod?:
    http://www.twcenter.net/forums/downl...o=file&id=2042

thank you

Marc
    That should work fine

Thanks!

I will try! if it won't work i'll give a response.

If it work ... I can conquer the whole world without going outside :-)

Hmm I have not looked for now. It this mod cool ? I can put in the next versions if it is a good visual mod. What do you think guys.

Thank you! Awesome mod. I just "browsed" through it for 10 minutes or so, due to work, so I can't say more for now... just one minor thing I noticed: "ara Romaneasca Province"... you forgot a "T" there for "tara"... but minor as I said before; it doesn't affect the game.
    Another thing was the lack of mountains/hills in Asia Minor and mainland Europe, but I suppose it will greatly affect gameplay with those factions there.
    Anyway, again thanks... I'll enjoy playing your mod in my spare time. Take care!

hi .... this mod is very good ....world map is a good idea...i have download it and i am trying ....but there are some things that i dont understand.....why factions are not agressive...i mean that after 40 turns they still have the same citys(almost)...for example the african , asian , american factions they do not expand .........
    Another thing....why there are a lot of regions that you can not take them?.. i mean there are regions in the middle of the south america for example with a no way to go there ,,,,,they are in the middle of a forest ....instead i have really appreciate the fact that you can go with boats from one continet to another(doing a long way of course) because so you can invasion europe with maya hihihihihihih...and bring to the europe the maya destruction hihihihihihihih ...
    please falcom give me you opinion about my question ..thanx

Great Mod,,,Easy to install,,,and its looking great as I try it for the first,time,,nicely done

Quote Originally Posted by Alesianduke View Post
    Thank you! Awesome mod. I just "browsed" through it for 10 minutes or so, due to work, so I can't say more for now... just one minor thing I noticed: "ara Romaneasca Province"... you forgot a "T" there for "tara"... but minor as I said before; it doesn't affect the game.
    Another thing was the lack of mountains/hills in Asia Minor and mainland Europe, but I suppose it will greatly affect gameplay with those factions there.
    Anyway, again thanks... I'll enjoy playing your mod in my spare time. Take care!
    It seems that the game does not like this letter 'Ț', I will change for the next patch thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Kriksus View Post
    hi .... this mod is very good ....world map is a good idea...i have download it and i am trying ....but there are some things that i dont understand.....why factions are not agressive...i mean that after 40 turns they still have the same citys(almost)...for example the african , asian , american factions they do not expand .........
    Another thing....why there are a lot of regions that you can not take them?.. i mean there are regions in the middle of the south america for example with a no way to go there ,,,,,they are in the middle of a forest ....instead i have really appreciate the fact that you can go with boats from one continet to another(doing a long way of course) because so you can invasion europe with maya hihihihihihih...and bring to the europe the maya destruction hihihihihihihih ...
    please falcom give me you opinion about my question ..thanx
    Well I guess not every factions likes to blitzkireg In my game turn 60 most of factions have expanded.

http://www.mokoenashack.com/images/OaAKJ.jpg

There are regions that you cannot conquest or even visit. It is the 'terra incognita'. This is mainly for gameplay purpose. You cannot stop in Congo and cross directly to Kenya. You have to sail arround the Cape of Good Hope which is much realistic for the time frame.

Sogdog's Avatar Centenarius

Do conquered nations spawn after their last city is taken?

aaa ok ..thanx ....please for the future ..when you have time (and when you want) .... to make that citys conquistable, to make a road to go to them and capture them...because i want all the world map mine ...what program do you use to mod the map? ...may be i can give a try to edit the map but i dont know how

Quote Originally Posted by Sogdog View Post
    Do conquered nations spawn after their last city is taken?
    It may happen, but does not with all factions. Apache, mongols and jurchen are nomads. Once you destroy them only mongols might reemerge.

Quote Originally Posted by Kriksus View Post
    aaa ok ..thanx ....please for the future ..when you have time (and when you want) .... to make that citys conquistable, to make a road to go to them and capture them...because i want all the world map mine ...what program do you use to mod the map? ...may be i can give a try to edit the map but i dont know how
    Use geomod for this

hey mates, i downloaded falcon 3 , but when i going to install ,just emerge a window saying ''this file contain invalid date and closed ...well what i do?? s; i already download from the two links , and just keep showing this message...somebody help..i really want to play this mod (sorry for the bad inglish..)

If you have non steam version it is easy to install :
    - have a fresh unmodified Installation of m2tw
    - install kingdoms and update 1.05
    - install falcom and the patch
    - play

Bernardius's Avatar Decanus
    SACRUM IMPERIUM ROMANUM NATIONES GERMANICAE

downloading now! hope it works cause i got a real bad net. Looks very interesting thank you for your work!
    EB II is finally out! ...NOW!!!...

Hi falcom4ever,

I have a ctd. Can you help? See log file in the attachment.

Thank you.

Greets

marc

Ermmm..., i don't know how to say this but i think the mod is ok but i really don't like the chinese units. I mean they look like mongols. If i can give you a tip, would you place "borrow" the units from conquest total war? It would shurely make a great addition to the game. you could ofcourse mix them if you like. For the rest i get frequent CTD's even BEFORE the twentiest turn. Do you know what is going on?

NiceMod falcom, could you tell me what historic events will occur and when? e.g. gunpowder etc wont ever start in this game will it? or the ships with which i can direct sail to america not forced up the north or events like spain invading in america do these events happen?
    greez

Quote Originally Posted by EmpireTotalwar View Post
    NiceMod falcom, could you tell me what historic events will occur and when? e.g. gunpowder etc wont ever start in this game will it? or the ships with which i can direct sail to america not forced up the north or events like spain invading in america do these events happen?
    greez

i am interested too in this questionss