Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast

Thread: Falcom Total War III : Download

Treaper's Avatar Miles

Default Re: Falcom Total War III : Download

O_Reil2: What's the problem? You must just unzip it in one folder, do you have problems with it, or with something different?

Quote Originally Posted by Treaper View Post
    O_Reil2: What's the problem? You must just unzip it in one folder, do you have problems with it, or with something different?
    Thats the thing. I do not know what unzip to one folder means.

Treaper's Avatar Miles

Just right click on the file and select 7-zip and then extract

What file and i don't see 7-zip. Another question Do i delete the previous version and put this into mods or do i extract this to the falcomtw folder?

Treaper's Avatar Miles

Okay... you need program to work with files with .zip format. That can do Winrar, or 7-zip. With this program you can extract it to one folder where it will automatically merge as it is written in first post where are also download links and patches. Also, you should delete old version.
    Last edited by Treaper; April 01, 2015 at 03:47 PM.

Oh so i should have opened it with winrar for some reason it opened it with notepad. Im going to try to turn them into winrar files

What should i open the files with?

Man i dont get this . I finnaly got it in a winrar file tried to extract but now it says file is damaged. Until you come out with an instal thingy like 1.4 i will download it.

Julianus Flavius's Avatar Campidoctor

I had to use winzip as opposed to winrar. Maybe that will help
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 
    What have the Romans ever done for us?? apart from better sanitation and medicine and education and irrigation and public health and roads and a freshwater system and baths and public order... what have the Romans done for us?
    Some of my favourite quotes:
    "Your god has yet to prove himself more merciful than his predecessors" ~ Hypatia, as represented in the film 'Agora'
    "If you choose to do nothing, they will continue to do this again and again, until there is no-one left in the city, no people for this governement to govern"
    ~ Hypatia, as represented in the film 'Agora'

Quote Originally Posted by O_Rei12 View Post
    Man i dont get this . I finnaly got it in a winrar file tried to extract but now it says file is damaged. Until you come out with an instal thingy like 1.4 i will download it.
    Dude, the mod is at least 4 times bigger than 1.4... ;(
    Unzipped the mod takes like 12gb... (1518 will worst with at least 17gb unzipped haha)

It's not complicated :
    - Install 7zip (it's free yay)
    - Unzip by right clicking on the first file (the one with extension zip.001), it will extract the others too.
    - Move the folder to the same place you had the old 1.4 installation, it's better to remove the old installation but it will probably work if you replace the files in the old ftw folder.

If 7zip says that a file is corrupted, them maybe one of the archives did not download properly and this has nothing to do with the fact that it's a parted zip.

Everybody in this forum managed to install, yes you can you too

7zip it is

Okay after 5 hours of trying to get this thing working. I finnaly got it to launch but everytime i click start campaign it crashes.....

Treaper's Avatar Miles

http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...m-to-PRC-China

Do this, it will work then. I hope you can do it, there are pictures too

It works!!!!!1 Thank you teaper for help, Thank you Falcom for the best m2tw mod. keep up the good work

i keep getting 'unexpected end of archive' on the 001 file... cant extract =/

redownloaded... same prob... can install it =/

Icon1 Re: Falcom Total War III : Download

Quote Originally Posted by lordav View Post
    i keep getting 'unexpected end of archive' on the 001 file... cant extract =/

redownloaded... same prob... can install it =/
    "CANT"

Treaper's Avatar Miles

What does that error exactly show? Is it happening every time you are extracting game files?

Quote Originally Posted by Treaper View Post
    What does that error exactly show? Is it happening every time you are extracting game files?
    I can t extract. when i open the .001 it says the 'unexpected end of archive', and when i try to extarct it 'this archive is in an unkown format'

Quote Originally Posted by lordav View Post
    I can t extract. when i open the .001 it says the 'unexpected end of archive', and when i try to extarct it 'this archive is in an unkown format'
    In any case your problem does not come from the mod. You may try with last version of 7zip if you are using a different software.

It may be caused a lot of different things ranging from an instable internet connection to an hardware issue on you pc (memory, hard disk, etc.).

The first solution that comes in mind is to redownload all files from 0. If you still got the exactly same issue, then you may try do download from a different device and/or different internet connection. If you are downloading from wifi, you may try to download from a lan cable.

Saddly since it has nothing to do directly with the mod itself we won't be able much more help.

7hillip's Avatar Libertus

hello falcom4ever, quick question, how do i enable all the movies to play again? I have added all the fmv files but the mod will not play the logo.bik intro, the game_intro.bik the intro for the campaign or the faction intros? i would love to know how to enable them if possible, thx again, great awesome game!