LAST VERSION 2.0b !
DOWNLOAD LINK 2.0b (5 zip parts):
Non-PRC China unicode patch :
Follow this tutorial to change your non-unicode program execution settings:
Apply this patch by following readme instructions (you will miss two model strat though)
I am looking forward to correct this situation in the next version.
I am fan of Europa Universalis. I always dreamed to have a EU with battles like Total War.
This is why I made this mod.
- Place all the zips in you folder Medieval II Total War\mods\
- Extact the first zip and all files will be extracted at once
- Install the non-PRC patch dowloadable in the forum (follow the instructions provided in the concerned readme) if you don't want to change your non-unicode program settings into PRC Chinese. Without that you won't be able to start a campaign.
- Last version of Medieval 2 Total War : Kingdoms 1.05
- Kingdoms features (Forts, guard towers, oil, hotseat campaign, ...)
- 3 new religions added with their buildings (Buddhism, Hinduism and Shinto)
- 13 new factions and 3 factions that existed in non-playable now playable from the start
- Tipi village for north american, red brick castles and stone forts and new textures for Mesoamerican cities.
- Asian castles en settlements.
- New accents : natives, mesomerican, russian, german, french, italian, spanish, portuguese, arab, turk, hindi, chinese, japanese and danish.
- Explore hidden provinces and conquer them.
Visit the forum of the mode !
Visit the facebook page of the mod !
Falcom4ever - The author of the mod
Gigantus - Thanks a lot to him for his Bare Geomod that was the base of the mod and his moding tools. Also thanks for how much he helped me when I faced problems in the conception of the mod.
Shizoku no Senso team - Thanks a lot to them for the japanese stuff. They did an amazing work and I hope they can release their mod very soon ! Thanks again !
Ran no Jidai team - Thanks a lot for some model strat for Japan and base for asian campaign cities/castle
Isandlwana - Thanks for the units from the Isandlwana - The Thin Red Line mod. They are used on the Zimbabwean faction
Dominatio Mundi team - Thanks for my mates from Dominatio Mundi and in particullary Master Zuma that send the the Malian units
Charge - Thanks for MapMod: Trees, Textures, Sea v1.0
davide.cool - Thanks for better grass, water and aztecs cities textures
Agart - Thanks for new cities and castles for europeans and middle east
XAI 4.01 - Thanks for a wonderful AI
Broken Crescent - Thanks to AlphaDelta and Strelac for Indian units
Asia Empire - Thanks for Asian settlements, asian model strats, chinese gunner unit, Thai, Myanmar and Korean units
All Under Heaven - Thanks for asian model strat, asian units and settlements
Shaoding - Thanks for asian model strat, asian units for Jurchen, China, Mongol and early Japanese Bushi and settlements
TWCenter - Thanks to everybody in this forum that was ready to help to fix bugs, answer to questions and share experiance
Treaper - Fixed French building issues and beta testes
AntonisTheGreek - Betatest
IGDood - Diplomat between FTW and DOMOD teams
2.0b : Several changes to the content and stability.
1.4 : Corrected bugs and balanced unit costs per turn for Asian factions. Several new units. Campaign map slightly change. You can now conquest all the world, but some regions have to be first explored. Game more balanced with some factions now more agressive.
1.3 : Added some mimi-graphic mods, new asian cities/castles and model strat. Made some detailed corrections on the campaign map. Added tippis for north-american villages, red stone castles for russia and poland and new mesocamerican textures. Added stone forts.
1.2.2 : Added some music, corrected some text bugs
1.2 : Changes in AI attitude in campaign mode, new historical, events, new scripts, technology tree improved, khmers are hindu now, new terrain textures, new slave banners, corrected ui missing, correct custom battle locations, and corrected some bugs
1.1 : Corrected some bugs & custom battles avaliable now
1.0 : First public version
OLD 1.4 version download link :