LAST VERSION 1.4 !
DOWNLOAD LINK 1.4:
I am fan of Europa Universalis. I always dreamed to have a EU with battles like Total War.
This is why I made this mod.
- The installer will copy files into Medieval II Total War\mods\falcomtw3
- Simply follow the instructions
- Might not be compatible with previous versions saves
- Last version of Medieval 2 Total War : Kingdoms 1.05
- Unmoded Medieval II Total War/Data folder
- For steam users follow the procedure by the great GIGANTUS : http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=410461
- Kingdoms features (Stone forts, guard towers, oils, hotseat campaign, ...)
- 3 new religions added with their buildings (Buddhism, Hinduism and Shinto)
- 13 new factions and 3 factions that existed in non-playable now playable from the start
- There might be 1 to 4 crashes between turn 20 and 40. I did not find why. It seems to be only between this turns after playing more than 500turns.
- If you find a bug please post on the bugs thread
Falcom4ever - The author of the mod
Gigantus - Thanks a lot to him for his Bare Geomod that was the base of the mod and his moding tools. Also thanks for how much he helped me when I faced problems in the conception of the mod.
Shizoku no Senso team - Thanks a lot to them for the japanese stuff. They did an amazing work and I hope they can release their mod very soon ! Thanks again !
Charge - MapMod: Trees, Textures, Sea v1.0
Ran no Jidai team - Thanks a lot for some model strat for Japan and base for asian campaign cities/castle
Isandlwana - Thanks for the units from the Isandlwana - The Thin Red Line mod. They are used on the Zimbabwean faction
Dominatio Mundi team - Thanks for my mates from Dominatio Mundi and in particullary Master Zuma that send the the Malian units
davide.cool - Better grass, water and aztecs cities textures
Agart - new cities and castles
TWCenter - Thanks to everybody in this forum that was ready to help to fix bugs, answer to questions and share experiance.
1.4 : Correction of bugs, more than 20 new units and some units reskinned, all the map can be now conquered but some regions have to be explore first.
1.3 : Added some mimi-graphic mods, new asian cities/castles and model strat. Made some detailed corrections on the campaign map. Added tippis for north-american villages, red stone castles for russia and poland and new mesocamerican textures. Added stone forts.
1.2.2 :Corrected texts and added music.
1.2 : Changes in AI attitude in campaign mode, new historical, events, new scripts, technology tree improved, khmers are hindu now, new terrain textures, new slave banners, corrected ui missing, correct custom battle locations, and corrected some bugs.
1.1 : Custom battles do no crash, little bugs fixed, more stability.
1.0 : First public version.