Thread: FoTS Foreign Veteran question

Default FoTS Foreign Veteran question

Hello, I am trying to recruit some foreign veteran, but all i was able to recruit are british veteran. I have like 4 british veteran already. Each time i save and load and try to recruit a 5th one, it always ends up being a freaken british veteran. I personally do not like the look of the british veteran, so i kept loading and recruiting in hopes of finding an american or french one. After 10 tries of nothing but british veteran i gave up. Is there anyway to get an american or french veteran to show up? Or can i somehow use the esf editior to change one of these british veteran to an american to french one?

Shea O'Gorath's Avatar Primicerius

Default Re: FoTS Foreign Veteran question

Different factions get different Veterans

but in a previous game i played (Tosa) i was able to get 2 american, 5 british, and 1 french veteran.

Now i am playing as Aizu and all british.

Hmm does anyone know what "Naval support fire radius: - 15meters" means for the foreign veteran skill "accuracy"?

It's the (maximum) radius of your tactical bombardment strikes. It makes them more focused.

You mean the bombardment in a battle and not the bombardment in the campaign map right?

yes