Thread: Grain Import?

Default Grain Import?

How does it work? When can I build it?
    Can I build it everywhere??
    Play "Holodance"
    The ultimate dancing game now in early access on steam!

http://store.steampowered.com/app/42..._7_7_230_150_1

Hamilicar's Avatar Tiro

Default Re: Grain Import?

I wouldnt build it if i were you because it gives you negative tax bonuses... however yes you can build it anywhere that is large enough i believe

DimeBagHo's Avatar Praeses

You can build it in any settlement with a port, apart from a few settlements that start with the grain exports building. The effect is a health bonus (which gives more population growth and less squalor) and a trade penalty (so less income). It only makes sense to build it in select settlements where you need to boost the settlement size.

Total Roach's Avatar Ducenarius

Quote Originally Posted by DimeBagHo View Post
    You can build it in any settlement with a port, apart from a few settlements that start with the grain exports building. The effect is a health bonus (which gives more population growth and less squalor) and a trade penalty (so less income). It only makes sense to build it in select settlements where you need to boost the settlement size.
    I build them when i have the money, less squalor means less risk of plague and a higher population means more taxable income which i'm sure surpases the negative impact of the grain imports, it seems to work for me anyway