Thread: Mod for more Scotland Units

Default Mod for more Scotland Units

Hey I want a mod created that changes Scotland. I have been looking into doing it myself but it's just way to difficult and every tutorial I seem to find makes no sense :/ So can someone either make a new tutorial explaining step-by-step how to's or just upload a pack file that already has it done =)

Units I want on Scotland
    Unit, Limit, Recruiting area, Reason.

Give generic line infantry. Anywhere. Lack of.
    42nd Black Watch. 5. Edinburgh. They're Scottish.
    Coldstream Guards. 3. Britain (Scotland, Wales, England, not Ireland!). Originated in Scotland.
    Rifles. Unlimited. Anywhere. I want them :p
    French generic line infantry. 5. Scotland or Ireland. Scots fought England alongside the French throughout history.
    Scottish Highland Light Infantry. 10. Edingburgh. They're Scottish.
    Any Grenadier unit. No limit. Anywhere. Need them.

Scottish Highlanders remove limit and keep only in Edinburgh.

Things I would really like done but would never manage on my own.

Create a melee highlander unit with a targe and broadsword, and a high charge bonus.
    Split Scotland into at least 3 regions.
    Give Scotland an Intellectual centre at start.
    Start friendly and allied with Britain, and make them not try to invade you in like 5 turns (I'd rather not pay keep them at bay with pretty gifts).

Thanks, if you could do this and want to please do. If you want to do it or if you could step me through doing it add me on steam, same username with a space. Cheers!

Stewey Lemieux

Default Re: Mod for more Scotland Units

That sounds fantastic! I beseech someone to make our dreams come true.

Default Re: Mod for more Scotland Units

What do you mean by this " Britain (Scotland, Wales, England, not Ireland!). Originated in Scotland".....i dont understand?