Thread: Installing Patch 1.3 for Rome Total War not on main hd

Default Installing Patch 1.3 for Rome Total War not on main hd

Hello

I checked the forum for an answer to my question and how to fix my problem but nothing worked for me from what I found

I have installed Rome Total War Gold Edition in my D drive , which is not my main hard disk partition and now that I try to install the Patch 1.3, I get an error from the installer saying that there in no installation found.

Please help me

Thanks in advance ...

TR ALB

Bonez's Avatar Protector Domesticus

Default Re: Installing Patch 1.3 for Rome Total War not on main hd

Gold Edition is already patched to the highest, or is atleast already at 1.3.

Thanks.
    I didn't know that. I was trying to patch it because I have the Russian version of the game, got from a friend here in University and reading online I found a thread that said that patching would change the language to English. Is there any way I can have the English language for Rome Total War and The Barbarian Invasion ??

Thanks a lot

TR ALB

Should be in a settings somewhere, I'll look it up and see if I can give you a definite response.

Find a .RAR version of the 1.5 patch and unpack the Text folder, copy that to your RTW and everything except the voices will be in English.
    Last edited by Bonez; May 09, 2012 at 07:51 PM.

Sorry, could not find a rar of patch 1.5
    Also tried to extract from the installer with the help of a program but it did not work.

Is there any way that I can get texts and voices all of them, so everything in English from this Russian version that I have, or is that too much to ask ?

Thanks a lot for your help and your time but I really want to play this game, after not playing it for 1 and a half year and I don't understand anything in Russian.

TR ALB

I'll try to help, but we aren't allowed to send unmodded files across the forum. I'll post if I find a .rar.

Here that is the patch in .zip, should be the same as .rar just an older version.