Thread: Want to play? Quizz...

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Macilrille's Avatar Domesticus

Default Want to play? Quizz...

Let us play a little game, it goes like this:

I ask a question, the first one to provide the correct answer, will earn the honour and the right to ask the next question.

All questions must be Tolkien-Related.

First Question:
    As the Fellowship reach Argonath, Aragorn calls Isildur and Anarion both his sires.

How can that be?

(hint, I have provided the answer two or three weeks ago in some discussion).

Edit, Ngugi pointed out that with my lore-fanaticism I should state whether answers from the films are OK. I have to say; that depends, if the films are in contradiction to the books... well... what do you think? NO! But if they are in agreeance, or even if the question concerned the films, they are fine. So is anything else Tolkien-related, but the books always- ALWAYS take precedence.

But you could ask, "who played XX in YY scene in the films?" then a film answer is of course OK. Or if you ask, "Who illustrated the front cover of ICE's MERP Campaign Module - 'Rangers of the North'?" Then a MERP answer is of course correct (Pete Fenlon did AFAICR, Angus McBride only came in later).

Edit 2; I think to keep the quizz alive from now on anyone answering reps the one posting the question. Cause it seems Lore in itself is not enough to keep it going.
    Last edited by Macilrille; August 15, 2012 at 03:02 PM. Reason: My Quizz, my rules. Sorry ;-) even though trying to help