Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: A secret meeting of the conspirators [CLOSED RP]

Narf's Avatar Reach for the Stars.
    Content Staff Magistrate

Default Re: A secret meeting of the conspirators [CLOSED RP]

The Barmaid gives some coins to the barkeeper and walks towards the table.
    "Oh but gentlemen, I am not missing, I just don't come in a cloak that screams far and wide of ill business. It requires some wit to escape my brothers attention."

Even though he is a drunk he is a smart drunk..She smiled slightly because of the facial expressions the lords rewarded her guise with.

"I am Lady Willette Redwyne of Arbor... Theon, What a pleasure to meet you again. May I Sit?"

She smiles the graceful way that is so characteristic to the lords ending at Theon looking him in the eyes..
    Last edited by Narf; May 06, 2012 at 08:41 AM.

Bonez's Avatar Protector Domesticus

Eddard begins the oath,

I swear by the honor of my family and all my faith in the gods of old.

Prince Cyprien, Ser Travers Dayne and Ser Veklund Qorgyle, all swear by the Seven to hold secret their location and all contents of the meeting

Prince Oberyn sits cross armed as his fellow conspirators look at him, and he smiles

My brother's Princedom didn't fight a war against the entirety of Westeros because he sided with these Tyrell usurper's. Now I will say though, that I lament that I won't be able to bury the dagger in the first Tyrell. But his son? As the gods as my witnesses, none of you will prevent me from cutting out Tyrion Tyrell's heart. When he bends the knee to this Targaryen boy, you all just step aside and I will make quick work of him. I will drag his corpse by horseback to Sunspear and impale his corpse on Sunspear Hill. Just letting you all know now.

Henry chuckled
    As you wish.

Content Staff Magistrate

Lady Redwyne frowned slightly..

Adamat's Avatar Invertebrate

Jon frowned. He thought the man a savage, a brigand if he would do such a thing.
    #JusticeForCookie #JusticeForCal #JusticeForAkar #JusticeForAthelchan

Henry nods
    Have a seat lady Redwyne, it is an honour to meet you. That was a clever disguise.

Content Staff Magistrate

She smiled to the man and took the seat that he had offered.
    "Thank you."

She looked around, smiled once more, she was unsure whether these people was all here just for a chance of playing war. Or simple petty violent revenge like that Dornish man.
    "
    What a cosy little gathering, so we know Dorn's motives, but there are some other that I am more.. puzzled.. to see here. Would you be so kind as to enlighten me in my hour of need, besieged by ignorance? Someone?"
    She looked a Theon..

"I take it this is a whole other thing than the one we debated, Lord Greyjoy?"

She took a sip from a glass she had brought from the counter. Of-course with Arbor Redwine.
    Last edited by Narf; May 06, 2012 at 12:13 PM.

Jon Arryn spoke to the maid. "I wish to secure my throne in the Vale and my life, nothing more. In the game of thrones, you win or you die."

the tyrells are usurpers. They murdered the Targaryens in cold blood, and cheated my uncle of his birthright
    ( Robert baratheon)

Bonez's Avatar Protector Domesticus

Eddard is silent while the rest say, when there is an opening he speaks,

I supported Robert with all my might, and the might of my banners. Then came the battle of the Trident and he was killed, yet we kept going towards King's Landing. We were met 20 miles from the city by a host of Tyrells 5,000 strong, with another host 30,000 strong another 10 miles back telling us to turn back. I was in command of the Vanguard and had only those men with me so I could do little in that fight and gain nothing but loses, so I went back 10 miles and made camp waiting for the main host. By the time they reached us most of the Tyrell's men had gone back to the city, 10,000 still stood between use with at least 30,000 still in the city, it would of been a useless bloodbath and I feel cheated because of all the things sacrficed to get to that point. Stolen by some swords who reached the city first.

Content Staff Magistrate

Lady Redwyne sipped to her wine..
    "
    So, House Arryn is in this for nice and simple ambition, and The Lions are in this out of... Ambition and Loyalty to the earlier Monarch.. I must say I understand ambition, but how anyone would want to avenge a depraved family such as the Targaryens I'll never understand."
    She removed some imaginary dust from her sleeve.

Edit:
    She looked at the northerner, she had wanted to see a stark, so many tales about them and thye were so rarely in the south.
    "And the Starks long for war, a war they was unable to fight in the past. Well this is nice. A lot of powerful men all wanting the same head."
    Last edited by Narf; May 06, 2012 at 02:10 PM.

OOC:Henry lannisters uncle was Robert Baratheon, and his father was going to help him cap KL but he died and the tyrells beat them to it.
    IC : Henry shook his head.
    this... Dog has done nothing for the realm... He sits on another's throne living off his fathers legacy... A legacy that is dying. He is weak, and by rights should be dead. All of the lords in the seven kingdoms bar the tullys want him dead.

Content Staff Magistrate

Lady Redwyne smiled to him, a cold smile.
    "
    Sounds like he is a dead man already. I just want to be sure that we place one that is better on the throne after him. not just one that was able to gather a handful of people with grudges. Overpower him and become what he preached to overthrow."
    Last edited by Narf; May 06, 2012 at 02:19 PM.

Henry grinned. This woman was made of sterner stuff than some of his soppy bannermen
    Indeed. All we need to do now is to kick him into the grave

"We could sit here for days, talking about why, but the real question is; how. How are we going to take over the throne?"

Content Staff Magistrate

She looked at the man for some long seconds..
    "
    I disagree, Why is a very important question, else we are no better than the Hill-tribes in the Dalelands. Why is what separates it from simple murder."

I have heard plans about different armies. The most logical thing to do is to combine the Starks and Arryns to march on the north of Highgarden and the Kingswood. Storms end split their forces, attack with dorne on highgarden, and the starks and Arryns at kings landing. The Martells strike at horn hill and highgarden itself where my men come to aid in the siege of highgarden, then the greyjoys and the redwynes attack old town from the sea.

"That would make my men very vulnerable. I would have to call all banners and split them! Then, we would have to wait for the Starks to cross the Neck, otherwise it's suicide. When the Starks arrive, both targets shall be reinforced..."

Henry shook his head.
    The king will be too busy trying to counter the other houses troops while you amass.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast