Thread: Return of the Blackfyre's (Closed RP)

Protector Domesticus
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Default Return of the Blackfyre's (Closed RP)

On a misty and eerie night, the sounds of the nocturnal creatures that stalked the night reverberated around the forest floor, only the faint crackling of a roaring flame could break it's menacing barrier. The moist ground squelched as men lurked and paced in a small clearing, directly south of a piercing tributary that slowly flowed and snaked downhill towards the heart of Westeros. Only faint whispers could be heard as many tents were strung about the enclosed space, the sound of clinking steel occurring every so often. This place hosted talks between a once exiled house, House Blackfyre and 'Brave Companions'; the proclaimed King-Beyond-the-Wall, Riley Blackfyre had brought his entire house with him; his wife Daena, silently by his side.

Riley had invited Vargo Hoat to a secure location, hoping to barter and strike a deal with him for the services of this very intriguing company. He now patiently awaited his arrival;
    Last edited by Bonez; May 08, 2012 at 02:43 PM.

Bonez's Avatar Protector Domesticus

Default Re: Return of the Blackfyre's

Vargo Hoat rides into the location with several companions around him.

Protector Domesticus
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Default Re: Return of the Blackfyre's (Closed RP)

Riley extended his hand our courteously as Vargo reached his tent, keeping his cold and chilling expression he usually wore, he did not like to show off what he was feeling. He merely led Vargo and his companions into his tent, waving for a Wildling to bring them some refreshments as he sat down at the end of his rather makeshift dining table, freshly cut and carved a few days prior. His tone was rather ghostly;

"Welcome, I trust your journey was pleasant?"

"But enough about trivial things; let us get down to business. As your aware, I am looking for some manpower to remove some rodents lurking in westeros that I need gone, since they have been a thorn in my side long enough. I am not in this for the loot; so in exchange for a fair price I will allow you and your men to keep all loot found on any expedition I take thine upon and assurance of a lengthy contract if our partnership is fruitful. I am willing to offer in the region of 3000 Stags per annum, with the added bonuses I have previously mentioned and the clause that If I should require you for more than one year, it shall increase to 3,500 stags per annum."

OOC: Just pretend, I really can't type in accents or anything.
    Vargo Hoat is slobbering as usual,

My men will enjoy the loot, yet I think more money would be better. 3,500 a year to start and 4,000 if you need me longer.

Protector Domesticus
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Riley sternly countered swiftly;

"3,250 this year; 3,750 every year after,"

Vargo is sitting there looking amused,

Company is mine, 3,500 this and 4,000 next or we leave. Although, there may be a few things that could change the price...

Protector Domesticus
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

"Very well; those terms are acceptable. Your first payment is awaiting for you outside;"

Riley was assured that he would come to an agreement, he was not lacking in the funds department after all.

"Please prepare your men somewhere down the coast; perhaps 100 miles south of the wall, when I am ready I shall meet thee there. I hope there is no problem with you achieving this?"

Vargo looks,

It is done.