Thread: Official forums thread about sound bug

Default Official forums thread about sound bug

I have made a thread on the official TW forums about the sound bug that is plaguing so many Shogun 2 mods. This bug is of course the bows sound like rifles bug. This is an attempt to get CA's attention and perhaps shed some light on this and hopefully find a fix. I cannot do this alone. I need you the modding community to help keep this thread bumped and post your support. Please do so at the thread here: http://forums.totalwar.com/showthrea...949#post339949

Thanks for taking the initative. I hope enough people support this so CA starts to listen.

Default Re: Official forums thread about sound bug

Dear Yarkis,

I leave a post at the TW forum, and I hope CA will hear our voice. TROM3 is great, please dont give it up, we are with you :-)

scope2007's Avatar Civis

Default Re: Official forums thread about sound bug

I have linked your threads petitioning for a soundbug fix in my mod thread, hopefully to drum up support and get more people to sign.

I suggest the likes of TROM3, Darth Mod and Radious do the same thing.
    -Scope

Author of:

Ninja Hero Mod V3.0 (For Hattori, Tokugawa and FOTS Factions) *Released 08/06/2013* - Addition of new FOTS campaign Shinobi Hero unit, rebalancing and new unit randomisation.