Thread: Muted Clan Colours for S2

Default Muted Clan Colours for S2

Hi. Since the FOTS patch the colours for the ACC mod have changed, so I decided to tweak the colours for the major clans using Demitrikos ACC20 and the PFM. All I have done is changed the colours so any credit should go to Demitrikos who supplied the original mod.

CHOKOSABE
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

DATE

HOJO

MORI

ODA

SHIMAZU

TAKEDA

TOKAGAWA

USEGEI

Ikko Ikki and Hattori are included but I ran out of attachment room so I havent included screenshots for them. Along with Hojo, they are unchanged from ACC20.

EDIT: V2 Shimazu cloth slightly greener-Takeda now has blue cloth (updated screenshots)

Remove any other clan colour mods before using
    Place in your data folder. No need for user.script

Attachment 220155
    Last edited by von stoker; May 05, 2012 at 02:36 AM.

Demokritos's Avatar Domesticus

Default Re: Muted Clan Colours for S2

Hi von stoker,
    you mean that the colours for ACC 20c have stopped working after the latest CA patches? Or the colours for the current 59g version? In the latter case, there are a few things you can try to remedy the problem, as indicated by the latest info in the section for updates in the OP of the ACC thread. But I have the feeling you want to stick to the older version, in which case I'm not sure how to solve its compatibility issue. Don't have access to a functioning game comp to test anything any longer, you see.

Otherwise, your own recolour work here is pretty substantial, not leaving much of my old 20c intact (apart from the "untouchable" Hojo, Hattori and Ikko-ikki, hehe). So you do deserve some credit for the result. Not bad, mate, not bad at all.

BTW, von stoker, seen all the new colours for the special units in ACC 59g?

Also, next time, mind you, the general courteous rule anywhere is to ask permission before publishing part of somebody else's work.
    Last edited by Demokritos; May 02, 2012 at 12:19 PM.
    GNOTHI SEAUTON (Know Thyself) - precept inscribed in the forecourt of the Temple of Apollo at Delphi, Greece
    MEDEN AGAN (Nothing To Excess) - another precept inscribed in the aforementioned place

Hi demokritos. sorry for not asking permission but i didnt think of it. yeah with the fots patch ACC20 colours changed and some clans reverted to vanilla (something to do with the shaders i guess) I will checkout 59G, (didnt know it was available)

ACC 20c offered new colours for about twenty uniforms. ACC 59g offers ten times that much (including optional uniform themes for factions and special units).
    GNOTHI SEAUTON (Know Thyself) - precept inscribed in the forecourt of the Temple of Apollo at Delphi, Greece
    MEDEN AGAN (Nothing To Excess) - another precept inscribed in the aforementioned place

Libertus

Is it possible to have your colors with the sashimono back please?

ShimazuClan's Avatar Civis

I love it!
    The Shimazu Clan has conquered this spot.

"Is it possible to have your colors with the sashimono back please?"
    hi tonio, I use a sashimono removal mod (as in the screenshots), so you will have sashimono's as this mod only changes uniform colours. Sashimono's will be the same colours as the banners in the screen shots

Its good, but theres a small problem. Color looks almost the same for every clan, there are small differences though. Can you make the Shimazu's green clothes show a little brighter? Otherwise I love it.
    Last edited by ShimazuClan; May 04, 2012 at 10:46 PM.

hi shimazuclan. i have taken your suggestion about shimazu and made their cloth greener so they should stand out a bit more now. updated file and screenshot in the first post. (dont forget to remove the old file)
    PS if you haven't checked out Demetrikos's ACC clan colour mod, you might want to have a look as it is a lot more comprehensive than mine
    Last edited by von stoker; May 05, 2012 at 02:47 AM.

Libertus

Great colors von stoker. Thanks for your previous response, the problem comed from noif mod boshin war banners. Your images look so nice. What configuration do you use (graphic card, 1900*1200...)?

Quote Originally Posted by von stoker View Post
    hi shimazuclan. i have taken your suggestion about shimazu and made their cloth greener so they should stand out a bit more now. updated file and screenshot in the first post. (dont forget to remove the old file)
    PS if you haven't checked out Demetrikos's ACC clan colour mod, you might want to have a look as it is a lot more comprehensive than mine
    Well, I like his, but I like your choice and colors better. You kinda made the Shimazu too green now. I liked it when you made the clothes, pants and helmet green but the armor was black itself. And the horo please dont make it green, looks better with the original color.
    Last edited by ShimazuClan; May 05, 2012 at 02:14 PM.

Hi! Are you planing to look into to the latest ACC 59g aswell?

hi SODK. I wont be changing this mod much. i may change a few colours as i play S2 and check out the colours in different environments.
    to tonio59. i have DX11 graphics card and use the N key to zoom in for screenshots. with the UI toggled off via the K key

Quote Originally Posted by SODK View Post
    Hi! Are you planing to look into to the latest ACC 59g aswell?
    Von stoker doesn't have the permission to use my latest work in this public way. But he's both free and capable of creating a mod of this kind fully on his own and publish that work to the community (and no-one stops him or somebody else to add my colours to their own work for use in their private homes only).

Quote Originally Posted by Demokritos View Post
    Von stoker doesn't have the permission to use my latest work in this public way. But he's both free and capable of creating a mod of this kind fully on his own and publish that work to the community (and no-one stops him or somebody else to add my colours to their own work for use in their private homes only).
    Oh ok because the colours from your mod (which I truly love playing with) seems changed since fots..

Quote Originally Posted by SODK View Post
    Oh ok because the colours from your mod (which I truly love playing with) seems changed since fots..
    If they've changed, you have some incompatibility issue. Some people have reported problems using Noif's older version of NoBWM or Radious counterpart mod for FotS, but found a solution in uninstalling those mods (when they wanted to play S2 with ACC).