Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: limited editon clans as DLC

Sir Winston Churchill's Avatar Vicarius Provinciae

Default Re: limited editon clans as DLC

Quote Originally Posted by ♘Top Hat Zebra View Post
    .......Because....?
    Because Wallet Warriors can really ruin a MP experience.

Links to any anti-developer or anti-publisher campaigns are not tolerated on these forums. Any such links will be removed and (most probably) the poster of the link banned.... Please be advised that any information uploaded or transmitted by visitors to Sega becomes the property of Sega. Sega reserves the right to... modify... or delete any of this information at any time and for any reason without notice.
    — CA trying to prevent dissent on their forums
    Quote Originally Posted by Dalminar View Post
    My statements are correct by virtue of me saying them. Additional proof is not required.

♘Top Hat Zebra's Avatar Praepositus
    That place you go to when the world becomes too much? I'm in the world. I'm why it's too much.

So Singleplayers should pay, but multiplayers shouldn't?

And they wonder why we don't like them...
    "Rajadharma! The Duty of Kings. Know you: Kingship is a Trust. The King is the most exalted and conscientious servant of the people."

Multiple-personalities disorder should not justify using we in this case.

We still wonder though.

Erwin Rommel's Avatar EYE-PATCH FETISH

Ah yes, the royal "We", never had I seen so much rampant usage of it like here. Only monarchs, popes, sovereigns and men with tapeworms are allowed to use that, yet "we", see even those who claim "humility" in their names to use it often.

We are most displeased.

(Its clickable by the way....An S2 overhaul mod.)

Seriously. Click it. Its the only overhaul mod that's overhauling enough to bring out NEW clans
    Masaie. Retainer of Akaie|AntonIII

Humble Warrior's Avatar Vicarius Provinciae

Quote Originally Posted by Hartassen View Post
    I love CA's games and I hope they keep on making them as good as they are. If not, I'll stop buying them. But, to the point. We know SEGA are $$$ prostitutes so they force CA to make all kinds of capitalist decisions. I just hope that they can release these clans as DLC sooner rather than later. We ALL know they are going to do this at some point or another to earn some more of that juicy $$$ so let's skip the and just release it already.
    This is probably the truest statement here. CA\SEGA want money whereever they can get it without upsetting us too much. They`re not going to pass up on the chance to make more, so expect all DLCs to be released for purchase in about 6 months. It`s the nature of the thing. They`re just delaying in the hope of making extra sales and to sell that mobile phone game. Rest assured they will release them all for sale.

Guaranteed.

That place you go to when the world becomes too much? I'm in the world. I'm why it's too much.

Quote Originally Posted by Erwin Rommel View Post
    Ah yes, the royal "We", never had I seen so much rampant usage of it like here. Only monarchs, popes, sovereigns and men with tapeworms are allowed to use that, yet "we", see even those who claim "humility" in their names to use it often.

We are most displeased.
    I use the word "We" when I don't want to list out a long group of people.

Would it be better if I listed out every single person I know who doesn't like the multiplayer community?
    "Rajadharma! The Duty of Kings. Know you: Kingship is a Trust. The King is the most exalted and conscientious servant of the people."

Ferdiad's Avatar Patricius

If you would be so kind.

Would you also like their address?

Sir Winston Churchill's Avatar Vicarius Provinciae

If we didn't have DLC units in the first place, this wouldn't really be an issue. Just sayin'.

Links to any anti-developer or anti-publisher campaigns are not tolerated on these forums. Any such links will be removed and (most probably) the poster of the link banned.... Please be advised that any information uploaded or transmitted by visitors to Sega becomes the property of Sega. Sega reserves the right to... modify... or delete any of this information at any time and for any reason without notice.
    — CA trying to prevent dissent on their forums
    Quote Originally Posted by Dalminar View Post
    My statements are correct by virtue of me saying them. Additional proof is not required.

Quote Originally Posted by Humble Warrior View Post
    This is probably the truest statement here. CA\SEGA want money whereever they can get it without upsetting us too much. They`re not going to pass up on the chance to make more, so expect all DLCs to be released for purchase in about 6 months. It`s the nature of the thing. They`re just delaying in the hope of making extra sales and to sell that mobile phone game. Rest assured they will release them all for sale.

Guaranteed.
    Guaranteed? With all due respect, Napoleon anyone? Still haven't released all the units.

Humble Warrior's Avatar Vicarius Provinciae

Quote Originally Posted by KingIzzystero View Post
    Guaranteed? With all due respect, Napoleon anyone? Still haven't released all the units.
    You read it. The word stays the same.

easytarget's Avatar Libertus

The word stays the same, you just rob it of any meaning by using it given the context of the facts that surround the statement.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12