Thread: Can the other Roman factions be reincluded in TE5?

Default Can the other Roman factions be reincluded in TE5?

Many apologies if this has been asked before, but is there a patch that would allow me to reinclude the three Roan factions and senate, as per the vanilla game?

I ask because after playing TE4/5, I simply cannot go back to the original version, the TE being so much better - but I did like the senate missions, and civil wars!

Chris

Default Re: Can the other Roman factions be reincluded in TE5?

the faction slots are used for bakria and eprirus so no not easily!

[i][b]Working for the downfall of the Dark Tosser(s) for 5 years!
    Contact me to find out about CustomPCs for the UK!
    Like My Post? - Use the Button!
    MedievalTW - Feat. The TW Wiki
    Would you like your mod hosted for free? PM Me!

SARMATIAN LEADER's Avatar Biarchus

nah!!civil war and three faction system sucks,plus baktria and epirus balance the game better in order factions like seleucid and romans which are very strong can't expand easily!!also it gets boring cause other roman factions dominate easily and the whole world becomes roman within few rounds,with bactria and epirus you get a variety of warfare!also 3 roman faction system cannot be adjusted in a desirabel way in MM3!

-Kossovo is Serbia- -Macedonia is Greek-

The object of war is not to die for your country, but to make the other bastard die for his. ~George Patton

OK, thank you for the info guys , I will stick with TE5, and just have fun playing the Romans, it's still a LOT more engaging than the original game, so I can certainly live without the senate and Roman factions, just wanted to have the 'best of both worlds'