Thread: Agenda Suggestions for the Council of Peace

Obi Wan Asterix's Avatar IN MEDIO STAT VIRTUS
    Somewhere in a lost valley in the Italian Alps

Default Agenda Suggestions for the Council of Peace

Councillors, Observers, Staff,

I propose the following modes of operation and possible Agenda topics for the Council of Peace:

• I suggest the appropriate Councilors Susbscribe to this forum to receive updates of new threads when they emmerge
    • The staff will post a thread for suggestions and the complete list of councillors that instruct members to PM councillors directly with matters to be discussed
    • The Councillors should raise issues in the Council from the Common Community Section of the Forum and from the Suggestus which pertain to the Total War Forum
    • The mode of operation will be shaped by the Councillors, it is up to you to make this body effective and to communicate with the staff as the executive branch of TWC
    All are welcome to relax at Asterix's Campagnian Villa with its Vineyard and Scotchbarrel
    Prefer to stay at home? Try Asterix's Megamamoth FM2010 Update
    Progeny of the retired Great Acutulus (If you know who he is you have been at TWC too long) and wooer of fine wombs to spawn 21 curial whining snotslingers and be an absentee daddy to them

Longest Serving Staff Member of TWC under 3 Imperators** 1st Speaker of the House ** Original RTR Team Member (until 3.2) ** Knight of Saint John ** RNJ, Successors, & Punic Total War Team Member

TROM 3 Team - Founder of Ken no Jikan **** Back with a modding vengeance! Yes I will again promise to take on the work of 5 mods and dissapear!

Kscott's Avatar New and Improved!

Default Re: Agenda Suggestions for the Council of Peace

So, should we split up the CC amongst our members?

Patron of Basileous Leandros I/Grimsta/rez/ Aemilianus/Publius/ Vizigothe/Ahiga /Zhuge_Liang Under Patronage of Lord Rahl
    MY TWC HISTORY

If you want, but I'm having the Thema Devia....

And I'll tkae the Coliseum too if you want.....
    Last edited by Perikles; June 21, 2006 at 11:07 AM.

King Henry V's Avatar Behold your King

Quote Originally Posted by Chormaqan
    I agree. I bag France! Err...I mean I take the VV.
    Vassal of the most puissant Sheriff, imb39
    Suzerain of the valorous Castellan, scottishranger and of the preux Knight and Master Crafstman Atterdag

Former Editor of the Helios, Councillor of the Concilium de Civitate and Councillor of Peace.
    "Quatscht Studium, Verbindung ist die Hauptsache!" Heinrich Mann, Der Untertan
    "Man, being reasonable, must get drunk; the best of life is but intoxication" Lord Byron

ill have the ethos section - my favourite

im willing to take on others as well if needed

Kscott's Avatar New and Improved!

Ok via msn, we have decide to split the responsibilities, altough all of us can suggest for the entire CC, we each have our own area of specialty.

King Henry V has the VV, coliseum, and foreign language
    rez has science, arts, and ethos
    i have the symposium, ciruc maximus, and basement
    Perikles has the mudpit and Thema Devia main
    Last edited by Perikles; April 22, 2007 at 10:12 AM.

Patron of Basileous Leandros I/Grimsta/rez/ Aemilianus/Publius/ Vizigothe/Ahiga /Zhuge_Liang Under Patronage of Lord Rahl
    MY TWC HISTORY

Obi Wan Asterix's Avatar IN MEDIO STAT VIRTUS
    Somewhere in a lost valley in the Italian Alps

Other suggestions from various members to be discussed:

1. Assign them to specific subtasks in the CC. Suggestus
    2.Common task with the Council of peace:Artifex proposals
    3.Make them check the suggestus and fish out nice proposals
    4. Contribute to/run the Helios? The Helios is fine IMO, their main aim should me to start and stimulate better threads and discussion and maybe even events.

I think CoP could claim Artifex as its major task.

I myself plan to be a daily visitor and hope that you will post frequent suggestions here on how to better moderate/organize there.
    All are welcome to relax at Asterix's Campagnian Villa with its Vineyard and Scotchbarrel
    Prefer to stay at home? Try Asterix's Megamamoth FM2010 Update
    Progeny of the retired Great Acutulus (If you know who he is you have been at TWC too long) and wooer of fine wombs to spawn 21 curial whining snotslingers and be an absentee daddy to them

Longest Serving Staff Member of TWC under 3 Imperators** 1st Speaker of the House ** Original RTR Team Member (until 3.2) ** Knight of Saint John ** RNJ, Successors, & Punic Total War Team Member

TROM 3 Team - Founder of Ken no Jikan **** Back with a modding vengeance! Yes I will again promise to take on the work of 5 mods and dissapear!

Quote Originally Posted by Asterix
    Other suggestions from various members to be discussed:

1. Assign them to specific subtasks in the CC. Suggestus

You've lost me there, Common Community Sugestus?

2.Common task with the Council of peace:Artifex proposals
    I agree, I think I already know a few who I would nominate, people who post well and contribute greatly but aren't Civitates and then there are some Civs I think that deserve it.

3.Make them check the suggestus and fish out nice proposals
    Definitely, and as I, and probably the rest of us, read the suggestus anyway it shouldn't be a problem.
    4. Contribute to/run the Helios? The Helios is fine IMO, their main aim should me to start and stimulate better threads and discussion and maybe even events.
    KHV does the Helios anyway....
    Stimulate discussion and events? I thought we just made suggestions, but if you would like me to help with anything, i don't really knw how, I'd be happy to....

I myself plan to be a daily visitor and hope that you will post frequent suggestions here on how to better moderate/organize there.
    I have subscribed and I'm posting here right now.....

About the Helios The Helios is run and run well by Menander and I think it should stay like that. I think if you guys help him out that would be cool, but all in all unless he agrees I wouldnt take it over.

What I would like to see is more content and more intellegent threads to stimulate better debate, interesting stuff. Especially in the Symposium, It has gone down hill slightly with less discussion and more banter, but thats my elitist snobby opinion there.
    Well, if I, Belisarius, the Black Prince, and you all agree on something, I really don't think there can be any further discussion.
    - Simetrical 2009 in reply to Ferrets54