Thread: Fall of the Samurai

Dago Red's Avatar Primicerius
    "Great is the guilt of an unnecessary war" ~John Adams

Default Fall of the Samurai

Is there a release planned for Fall of the Samurai?
    And if so will everything be included/ported? Especially intersted in extras like the Unit variety project and realistic textures for units.

Dago Red's Avatar Primicerius
    "Great is the guilt of an unnecessary war" ~John Adams

Default Re: Fall of the Samurai

I guess the 260+ people who've read this thread are as clueless as I am about how these new mods work with games that are... what are they calling FotS.... standalone expansions?

1.Does one need Shogun2 to play TROM? Or can I install this mod with only FOTS?

2.What version has this sound bug everyone's talking about? Every version or just when playing the first two iterations (S2 and Rise)?
    Last edited by Dago Red; May 21, 2012 at 12:03 PM.

Use the the prelininary Fots mod for Fots and the S2 version for S2. You can have both mods installed or only one.

Indefinitely Banned
    The western part of an Island They thought a kind of Coffee...

Long time no see... we miss you Yarkis... do you plan to resume modding soon?

Quote Originally Posted by weirdoascensor View Post
    Long time no see... we miss you Yarkis... do you plan to resume modding soon?
    The sound bug is still not fixed and CA obvioulsy has no interest in doing so. That and their recent shameless money grab with the prorder factions has brought my motivation to mod or even play this game to zero. However, if the sound bug gets fixed somehow by the community I am willing to release another update for S2 mainly with some new units and bug fixes I already prepared.