Thread: What happened with submods thread?

Default What happened with submods thread?

I have a small question just like the title means. I saw a thread some months ago with five or ten small submods such as portraits or diplomacy tweaks but i can't find it now. Was there anything bad with it?.

Thanks a lot.
    Last edited by Mudora; April 28, 2012 at 05:19 PM. Reason: Correcting my english explanation.

Default Re: What happened with submods thread?

It has been moved to the development folder.

This allows the submods to gather some development ideas first, so good additions can be added to the future release, and themes not consistent with the whitepaper published to be filtered out.
    Amazon Total War: Where Synergies of Mobility, Firepower, & Fieldcraft Never End. Semper Puellis!

I understand. Thanks a lot for answer.

Just to let everyone know that I have received demand that we either remove the non-whitepaper based sub-mod or to allow it to be posted in the main forum.

Personally, I love the changes in all the sub-mods even if they may not be related to the theme of the mod, but if it is in contradiction with the current release's whitepaper, we should not leave these threads in the main forum to mislead as well as to distract the readers.

The original idea was to leave non-whitepaper related sub-mods in the development folder until we started to work on the 7.0 mod.

But now we are left with little choice but to delete them for the time being.

I apologize for any inconvenience this might have caused anyone.
    Amazon Total War: Where Synergies of Mobility, Firepower, & Fieldcraft Never End. Semper Puellis!

Why not simply start a new thread with title "non-whitepaper related/compliant sub-mods" or something similar? Any progress in that thread might lead to improvements in the whitepaper-compliant mods.