Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Two games, one to buy; Crusader Kings II vs. Napoleonic Wars DLC

Default Re: Two games, one to buy; Crusader Kings II vs. Napoleonic Wars DLC

Crusader Kings II isnīt mature yet. Buy it to support Paradox maybe, but donīt play it yet. It is stable, but not 100% balanced and still has bugs (1.05e is out and fixed a particular nasty one about vassals becoming independent by pressing their claims).

Add fifty dollars to your Steam Wallet. 1 purchase, 2 games.
    Under the Patronage of Leonidas the Lion|Patron of Imperator of Rome - Dewy - Crazyeyesreaper|American and Proud

Shneckie's Avatar Vicarius

^ Best way to do it. If your parents can't understand what the difference between DLC and a new game is then you should be able to trick them into putting money into your Steam Wallet.

If you had to choose, get the NW DLC. It's soooo awesoooome. I'm high on it. Skyrim, TERA, BF3, SWTOR are right out the window after I bought it.

Get NW, and come play with me!!!!!

Also, CKII, like many Pdox games, I find, are best if you wait for it to mature after a number of patches and expansions. Very much like EUIII.
    "My brothers. I see in your eyes the same fear that would take the heart of me. A day may come when the Arsenal is no more, when we forsake our friends and break all bonds of gooner-ship, but it is not this day. An hour of Spuds and shattered cannons when the Highbury Emirates comes crashing down, but it is not this day! This day we fight! By all that you hold dear on this good earth, I bid you stand, Men of North London!"
    - Aragooner

NW is available in pretty much the same form as M&M Russia, free mod...
    Under the Patronage of Leonidas the Lion|Patron of Imperator of Rome - Dewy - Crazyeyesreaper|American and Proud

wolfbane751's Avatar Campidoctor

NW is basically the next version of M&M russia lol and plus all the servers went down and were replaced with NW servers

alexanderswift's Avatar Senator

Though I haven't played CKII, Napoleonic Wars is easily one of the most enjoyable add ons I've ever played. Definitely way more fun than the standard Warband, clans don't seem too important tbh. There's plenty of servers and players are surprisingly co-operative most of the time, but considering your limitations. The bigger game may be the better option.

But people saying NW is limited is just crazy, there's loads of different games types, classes etc etc. There's lots to do and even doing the same thing again and again doesn't get boring.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sphere View Post
    Don't try and kill my internet joy.

It is all I have.

Allright, yesterday I talked with my parents about DLC's and such, they said to me they started ''Thinking'' about it.

I now want to buy both and I am trying to get both.

@Bolkonsky
    I think my parents aren't going to put fifty euro on my steam, my father immediatly said; ''FIFTY, let's start with 20.'' Allright, it's a begin.

What if you clean all the dishes and wash his car?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12