Thread: Roman temples and ancillaries

Default Roman temples and ancillaries

Could someone share with me which temple give out +command ancillary? By the way, I hardly find a way to upgrade Mirneva temple greater than level 1.

Default Re: Roman temples and ancillaries

mars jupiter and minerva..
    btw to upgrade your temple you first need to upgrade the jupiter optimus maximus one

Minerva shrine stop upgrading after level 1, I meant it's disappear so that I cannot do the further upgrade. Any idea, my friend?

Quote Originally Posted by ricandy144 View Post
    Minerva shrine stop upgrading after level 1, I meant it's disappear so that I cannot do the further upgrade. Any idea, my friend?
    First, the settlement has to be big enough. You also need to improve temples of Jupiter. Finally, you also have to improve the building tree with Tribal Justice, Guard & Patrol Posts, and whatever the last one is called (Tribunum Nocturnum? spelling?).

Apparently the very biggest temples of Minerva can only be done in cities with Execution Square, Secret Police HQ, etc., so I guess they could only be built in Eastern or Carthaginian areas where those were already built before you conquered the territories, since Romans can't build them.

Those requirements (and for other buildings) can be found by looking at the scroll showing the building trees and putting your mouse over the icons. The black pop-up display shows it, but the full scroll describing each building often doesn't.
    Last edited by Ovidius Empiricus; May 08, 2012 at 12:34 PM.

Thanks alot for your reply, my friends. I also see the tree of buildings, I am following that.

Are all of the bonuses shown in the building browser? I remember this not being the case for the Roman armour upgrade, so in my current Seleucid campaign I am wondering if I should build the temples where only happiness is shown as a benefit in the building browser.

Quote Originally Posted by hobbes View Post
    Are all of the bonuses shown in the building browser? I remember this not being the case for the Roman armour upgrade, so in my current Seleucid campaign I am wondering if I should build the temples where only happiness is shown as a benefit in the building browser.
    I think you'll find in the next patch that all the 'Temples of War' will give some sort of bonus at the highest levels. You probably won't be able to see that in the browser, however, as it's too far up the tree.