Thread: DM and DMUC installed at the same time?

Default DM and DMUC installed at the same time?

I would like to play DMUC for single player, but DM for multiplayer. When I choose DM multiplayer in the launcher it dosn't work - we can't connect to each other, so I guess I have to install DM from scratch. Will that overwrite or disable my ability to play DMUC? Or can I have both DM and DMUC at the same time, and just select which launcer to use, depending on what I want to play?

Tango12345's Avatar Never mind the manoeuvres...
    took an arrow to the knee Content Emeritus spy of the council

Default Re: DM and DMUC installed at the same time?

DMUC and DM can be installed at the same time, they do not interfere with each other.

Thanks, I will install it at once

New question. On one the computers I can select campaign in multiplayer, but on the other one I can only select battles. Why and what can I do?

1.Please don't ask the same question in two places-I will notice even if you write it once .

2.On one of the computers? You are running it on two? Try reinstalling.
    Last edited by Tango12345; April 28, 2012 at 04:15 PM.

Sorry.. I just really wanted someone to see it But I will refrain from double posting again!

Im running the game on two computers yes, trying to make a multiplayer game with my friend over LAN. tried reinstaling DM, but to no avail. Should I reinstall entire DMUC?

Reinstalling DMUC will make absolutely squit all difference to the multiplayer.

I don't play multiplayer, so I can't help from personal experience. Are you trying to start a multiplayer campaign? Because CA stopped giving out the codes for the MP campaign beta a while ago.

btw, word of warning for the future, double posting the same issue in several places is only just under rants on my to-blast list, so I would strongly advise against it .

I have identified the problem, but no sollution. Apparently, my steam account has the code for MP campaign, so whenever I log on with that, I can play multiplayer. But when my friend log on with his, there is no campaign option, which must mean that he dosn't have the code. Now the problem is that I cannot log on with my account on both computers at the same time, so I guess I need a code.

If anyone have a sollution I would be in your debt. Btw, Tango12345, even if I can't make it work, I still want to thank you guys for the work you put into this. It's quite impressive

I'm afraid there is no solution to that one-CA don't give the codes out any more as I said.

Oh, and thank you for that.