Thread: [REQUEST] Banner Design for ARMATA social group

Default [REQUEST] Banner Design for ARMATA social group

Yet another request, this one is for a new banner design for the ARMATA social group.

I'd like to use the following images:

Now if I recall you can lighten or bring out the detail of particular objects or scenes within an image in photoshop. I mention that because I think this image may be too dark for some monitors.

So maybe two versions just to see which is best.

Basically I'd like to overlay this text or maybe even try something different. I was able to create the text from www.cooltext.com a free graphics generator. If needed I can reproduce it with a transparent background.

This should also be made compatible with TWC's signature restrictions.
    Last edited by Armatus; April 28, 2012 at 11:41 AM.

Default Re: [REQUEST] Banner Design for ARMATA social group

Here is an unfinished first attempt:

I know. I know. It isn't that great. I tried to brighten up, and I did a bit. The image is in very bad quality I can't brighten it much more without the image quality getting seemingly worse. Yes, I would like you to make that text have no background if you could.

My next attempt will have my own font I choose.
    Last edited by SturmChurro; May 06, 2012 at 09:47 PM.

Thanks for the go at it, I could probably do something similar if I had photoshop installed, but I do like what you did with the contrast/brightness, I was thinking the text would be centered though.

Quote Originally Posted by Armatus View Post
    Thanks for the go at it, I could probably do something similar if I had photoshop installed, but I do like what you did with the contrast/brightness, I was thinking the text would be centered though.
    I just had a nice one. Then this computer froze.. Gonna work on it again.

I know it should be centered, but I'll have to remove the background out of the letters. I was waiting in case you could get one without a background.

Well I attempted this previously and was able to get the text over the center of the riders by doing an outline thing on the text. I must have lost it though.

Here is attempt number #2 with a bit of eraser (really only looks good with a dark background):

No eraser:

Working on another.
    Last edited by SturmChurro; May 06, 2012 at 11:20 PM.

Heeeeey! I like

Here is another one.

This time the men on the sides are more visible.

I like! and I think I'm going to see if someone can make an animated version where you see the horsemen ride up and draw their swords, that would be so freaking awesome!

Quote Originally Posted by Armatus View Post
    I like! and I think I'm going to see if someone can make an animated version where you see the horsemen ride up and draw their swords, that would be so freaking awesome!
    It is a movie clip?

yep