Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Indecision 2012

Dr Zoidberg's Avatar A Medical Corporation

Default Re: Indecision 2012

Quote Originally Posted by Imperial View Post
    ... And we'll hate him for it. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector.
    A Dark Knight.
    Young lady, I am an expert on humans. Now pick a mouth, open it and say "brglgrglgrrr"!

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Zoidberg View Post
    A Dark Knight.
    I don't really have anything much against Ron Paul, but would keeping the conspiracy theories down a bit be so hard? He's simply unpopular, no need to invent offensive stories about how everybody is damned retarded unless they support him.

And yes, of course he would be assassinated, just like all the other times that happened
    "Nobody is right, but historians are more right than others"

Menelik_I's Avatar Vicarius Provinciae
    Republic of Angola, Permitte divis cetera.

Whatever the decision, just send Obama back to a college lounge. It is embarrassing that a narcissistic opportunist who never had a job, but still managed to write 2 autobiography/Indonesian Dog recipes books, is president of the most powerful country on Earth.
    « Le courage est toujours quelque chose de saint, un jugement divin entre deux idées. Défendre notre cause de plus en plus vigoureusement est conforme à la nature humaine. Notre suprême raison d’être est donc de lutter ; on ne possède vraiment que ce qu’on acquiert en combattant. »Ernst Jünger
    La Guerre notre Mère (Der Kampf als inneres Erlebnis), 1922, trad. Jean Dahel, éditions Albin Michel, 1934

Menelik_I's Avatar Vicarius Provinciae
    Republic of Angola, Permitte divis cetera.

Quote Originally Posted by Savoyard View Post
    Three and a half white men.
    Why such racist sentiments against a white black man
    « Le courage est toujours quelque chose de saint, un jugement divin entre deux idées. Défendre notre cause de plus en plus vigoureusement est conforme à la nature humaine. Notre suprême raison d’être est donc de lutter ; on ne possède vraiment que ce qu’on acquiert en combattant. »Ernst Jünger
    La Guerre notre Mère (Der Kampf als inneres Erlebnis), 1922, trad. Jean Dahel, éditions Albin Michel, 1934

Comes Limitis

Quote Originally Posted by Kanaric View Post
    Nader is a fear mongering opportunist.
    Boring labels. Got new ones?
    Quote Originally Posted by snuggans View Post
    we can safely say that a % of those 130 were Houthi/Iranian militants that needed to be stopped unfortunately

Quote Originally Posted by Menelik_I View Post
    Whatever the decision, just send Obama back to a college lounge. It is embarrassing that a narcissistic opportunist who never had a job, but still managed to write 2 autobiography/Indonesian Dog recipes books, is president of the most powerful country on Earth.
    and you know his complete job history? Must you insult his character without giving the least bit of information to back yourself up?
    Worst part of trying to express a point is when someone says what you said better and gets praised.

IZob's Avatar Citizen

Quote Originally Posted by Col. Tartleton View Post
    4 White Men. Who will win?
    What their colour is should not matter in politics.

Also I am pretty sure Obama is black anyway ...
    Contact me on Steam: steamcommunity.com/id/IZob/ or send a PM.

Fernandez_1492's Avatar Vicarius

Where he always goes after a primary campaign, into obscurity.
    Houston a few days ago over 5k

austin, over 6k

over 3k in San Antonio

Somewhere in Cali

all thses within the last few days to a few weeks. Lamestream media is simply ignoring him.
    Last edited by Fernandez_1492; April 29, 2012 at 08:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Zhang Ku View Post
    and you know his complete job history? Must you insult his character without giving the least bit of information to back yourself up?
    oh thats right, Obama was an instructor at Harvard and i think a lier for about a year. his wife, i think was an attorney till she got disbarred for extortion claims.

Quote Originally Posted by TheDarkLordSeth View Post
    Not yet. I will make the thread with the proper poll once he is declared to be the official Republican nominee.
    yeah cus mittens isnt the official nominee for the gop yet. RP is big gains in delegates as we speak. while the lamestream media keeps ignoring him, the complacent mitt supporters are not showing up to the conventions to become delegates for Mitt. RP has won several states already, states were he is beating the gop at their own game

Quote Originally Posted by fkizz View Post
    To where people who seriously want to change the system status quo go. He never had a chance. Even if he had, he would end like JFK or Abrahm Lincoln. (assassinated)

At best he would end like Andrew Jackson, he also went against the bankers and got an assassination attempt. Ron Paul was to abolish the FED, which is enough to call all the angry bankers outside their nest against him.

Spouting change is fine (like Obama), if it's only for some voting glamour and no real in-depth change, that doesn't upset any powerful elite.
    isnt the fed suppose to be expiring or whatever in december of this year? i read sumtin like that on sum1's fb, i havnt researched it, but it sounds like bull

Imperial's Avatar Primicerius

Quote Originally Posted by Fernandez_1492 View Post
    Houston a few days ago over 5k

austin, over 6k

over 3k in San Antonio

Somewhere in Cali

all thses within the last few days to a few weeks. Lamestream media is simply ignoring him.

Now only if all those people that showed up actually vote.

Most of his supporters are democrats anyways, which would explain why he crashes and burns all the time in the Republican primaries.
    Last edited by Imperial; April 29, 2012 at 09:19 PM.

jsktrogdor's Avatar Protector Domesticus

I think Obama is a much better leader than Romney would be. I hardly think a free-market man who made his fortune ruthlessly gutting corporations for profit is the man to put in charge 4 years after a colossal economic ripple caused by ruthless billionaires & the lackluster governance that failed to leash them.

Then again, for all I know Romney will become a marxist 3 days after he wins. Then a giraffe on the fourth.
    Last edited by jsktrogdor; April 29, 2012 at 09:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by IZob View Post
    What their colour is should not matter in politics.

Also I am pretty sure Obama is black anyway ...
    color mattered in a huge way in 2007. millions voted for him just cus he was black, pathetic.
    i was one of the few that didnt fall for the obama scam or deception.

Now only if all those people that showed up actually vote.

Most of his supporters are democrats anyways, which would explain why he crashes and burns all the time.
    RP just doesnt have enough people voting for him becuase either they dont like his views or they simply dont know who he is.
    I just found out about him back in October. Just a couple of months ago a started handing out SuperBrochures about RP, alotta people didnt even know who he was! All they really knew was obama and mitt. the ones that the mainstream and local medias are always blabbering about, idiots.

Quote Originally Posted by jsktrogdor View Post
    I think Obama is a much better leader than Romney would be. I hardly think a free-market man who made his fortune ruthlessly gutting corporations for profit is the man to put in charge 4 years after a colossal economic ripple caused by ruthless billionaires & the lackluster governance that failed to leash them.

Then again, for all I know Romney will become a marxist 3 days after he wins. Then a giraffe on the fourth.
    Obama a better leader? hasnt even been able to get congress to pass a budget in three years.
    he thinks there is 57 states!
    He is just another puppet, as romney will be if he was to win, which is highly doubted by me.
    Obamas admin is nothing but wall street garbage, the same ones that he promised he'd fight against Bernake the fed guy and the sec of treasury geitner are two goldman sachs of guys, c'mon this guy aint no leader, he's a boy doing a mans job.
    Last edited by Fernandez_1492; April 29, 2012 at 09:55 PM.

Prosaic Visitant's Avatar Domesticus

Quote Originally Posted by Thorn777 View Post
    Boring labels. Got new ones?
    His Middle-eastern hertiage means he's either a Jew cabal member or a Musselman trying to impose Sharia.

Obama a better leader? hasnt even been able to get congress to pass a budget in three years.
    he thinks there is 57 states!
    He is just another puppet, as romney will be if he was to win, which is highly doubted by me.
    Obamas admin is nothing but wall street garbage, the same ones that he promised he'd fight against Bernake the fed guy and the sec of treasury geitner are two goldman sachs of guys, c'mon this guy aint no leader, he's a boy doing a mans job.
    Oh thats right, I forgot. Ron Paul should be elected so he can fix the planet in 4 years by reinstating the articles of confederacy.

color mattered in a huge way in 2007. millions voted for him just cus he was black, pathetic.
    i was one of the few that didnt fall for the obama scam or deception.
    What percentage of the black population voted for that white guy, Kerry, in 2004? Seems you're reaching here a bit.

I found an exit poll for 2004 where 88% of blacks voted for Kerry. In 2008 it was 96% for Obama from another exit poll. Assuming exit polls are reliable (and I'm sure there is some error there), that's an 8% raise.

Now, there were around 36 million African Americans in 2008, and 34 million in 2004, but we'll round to 35 to make it easy. About 75% of them are of voting age, and about 60% of Americans voted. From that, if we were to assume that the entire increase of 8% were to be because black people just wanted to vote for a black person, which is a mighty assumption to make, that would bring us to the number 1,260,000, which is not "millions" I'm afraid. And, considering the intense unpopularity of the Republican Party at the time, and the various other reasons some blacks could have chosen to vote Democratic over Republican, let's say half of the rise is from "race only" voters. That's less than a million. Certainly not enough to have made a difference in who got elected, Obama won by 8 million votes.

Then there is the fact that quite a few people no doubt voted against him because of his race, maybe even more than those who voted for him because of it.

So I'm afraid you are just pulling stuff out of your butt.

Quote Originally Posted by Matthias View Post
    Then there is the fact that quite a few people no doubt voted against him because of his race, maybe even more than those who voted for him because of it.

So I'm afraid you are just pulling stuff out of your butt.
    Republicans feel the need to deride Obama and explain away the legitimate reasons he was elected because they're aware the last republican to run the country ran it into the ground. If Obama isnt doing just as poorly (which he isnt) it becomes difficult for conservatives to justify voting Republican. A party that seems increasingly out of touch with even its own base & has decided to run its campaign not on principles or proactive platforms, but instead on "you dont like the other guy & we're not him - Vote Republican!". Thats what the entire Tea Party movement was about. An effort to re-image & reform the Republican Party under a new guise thats "nothing like the last guy, we promise".

Its fine if you dont like Obama. Thats great. I'm sure there are perfectly legitimate reasons not to. Its fine if you disagree with his policies. But he wasnt elected in a "scam". He's not "the worst president ever" as so many internet dwellers seem to think. Nothing he has done has really warranted the backlash he's seen. It seems to me that Republicans look at the backlash Bush saw and have assumed its just part of the game now. It's not, he was just legitimately awful... like, oceans of innocent blood on our hands, awful.

At the worst Obama has been a mediocre president.
    Last edited by jsktrogdor; April 30, 2012 at 01:41 AM.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast