Thread: Can we remove the tower?

Default Can we remove the tower?

I wonder if we can remove the tower to use the strategic position to build fort in defense? Any idea please?

Default Re: Can we remove the tower?

wat?

Quote Originally Posted by RafoutRoud View Post
    wat?
    lolz, what means what? I wonder if we can remove the tower of enemy like in real, we send troop to destroy the tower or something like kill of the garrison on the tower so the space at the tower can be use for another purpose or at least to shut off the enemy alarm.

Quote Originally Posted by ricandy144 View Post
    lolz, what means what? I wonder if we can remove the tower of enemy like in real, we send troop to destroy the tower or something like kill of the garrison on the tower so the space at the tower can be use for another purpose or at least to shut off the enemy alarm.
    Is this mission impossible now?

dvk901's Avatar Consummatum est
    Patrician

Quote Originally Posted by ricandy144 View Post
    You are referring to the Watch tower, I assume? Yes, it is 'possible', but not easy. You need to attack an army that is on that square, or be attacked while on it yourself, and have ballista or stone throwers in your army. If you fight a battle on that square the watch tower will be in the battle, and you can destroy it. Now, is this easy? I've seen it once in like five years...so it's not very easy to accomplish.

Creator of: "Ecce, Roma Surrectum....Behold, Rome Arises!"
    R.I.P. My Beloved Father

Julio-Claudian's Avatar Senator

You can also sort of take watchtowers. That is just place an army on/near it and it'll work to your benefit (or so I recall). The Free People are always doing it. And I guess when they attack that army it'll show up like dvk said.