Thread: How do i get an Emperor? and some other Qs

Default How do i get an Emperor? and some other Qs

Hello guys. Ive been playing RS II non-stop for a week now. In my roman campaign i have taken all historical roman settlements except for syria and then egypt. I was moving there then suddenly i get hit by the "Roman Civil war" and lost all of italy, which is great since italy was the only place i recruited my military units from.

Tonight im gonna move back in. Its gonna take awhile. Anyway i noticed my faction leader got the dictator trait which i thought was pretty cool. I was wondering if i could turn him into an Augustus.

2. My generals are getting the "coward" surname and i hate it. All of them. Really. How do i stop this? I usually only like to auto-resolve my battle.

3. How do i adopt my recruited generals into the family tree? Most of my superman generals are outside the family. And i can never get them in.
    http://e-sim.org/lan.126366/

Je t'aime ma petite chou!

Default Re: How do i get an Emperor? and some other Qs

Quote Originally Posted by Xellos_Moon View Post
    Hello guys. Ive been playing RS II non-stop for a week now. In my roman campaign i have taken all historical roman settlements except for syria and then egypt. I was moving there then suddenly i get hit by the "Roman Civil war" and lost all of italy, which is great since italy was the only place i recruited my military units from.

Tonight im gonna move back in. Its gonna take awhile. Anyway i noticed my faction leader got the dictator trait which i thought was pretty cool. I was wondering if i could turn him into an Augustus.

2. My generals are getting the "coward" surname and i hate it. All of them. Really. How do i stop this? I usually only like to auto-resolve my battle.

3. How do i adopt my recruited generals into the family tree? Most of my superman generals are outside the family. And i can never get them in.
    1. Win the Civil War (it was the 'final' Civil War of the represented period, that between Octavian and Mark Antony, after which Octavian became the first and real 'Augustus') and the winner is the first Emperor.

2. I take it you are playing on v2.1a? 2.5Beta fixes that and there is possibly still the hotfix available too.

3. You can't. By 'recruiting' them you are inviting them to set up their own 'family'. Letting Garrison Commanders marry your eligible daughters and actually Adopting the odd non-character general after a good fight (which doesn't happen so often since you can recruit generals most likely) is the only way. The answer is to select people to be actual Generals based upon their traits, particularly, I would advise, Loyalty.

Apart from that, I would only advise a review and the need to plan your 'Logistical Support Base', so that such disasters like 'losing all of Italy' can be mitigated. It looks as though the rebel agitators took advantage of your weakness.