Thread: proformance issues

Default proformance issues

forgive me if this topic has been made but i have some issues ...firstly absolute fabulous mod but i find in the performance department its one of the hardest mods to run i play third age flawlessly on highest graphics secondly when ever i play as a roman styled faction i always get CTDs when in battle any ideas?

Default Re: proformance issues

Quote Originally Posted by Dicer View Post
    forgive me if this topic has been made but i have some issues ...firstly absolute fabulous mod but i find in the performance department its one of the hardest mods to run i play third age flawlessly on highest graphics secondly when ever i play as a roman styled faction i always get CTDs when in battle any ideas?
    Its a heavy mod in that our unit battle textures are large and the map is huge. We have considerably reduced their texture sizes for the upcoming release... but it concerns me that you are getting in game battle ctds for its rare we get a report of that happening. Can you continue the battle after reloading?

Under the esteemed patronage of Ramon Gonzales y Garcia IB and IB2 Mod

Default Re: proformance issues

Thanks for the quick reply
    well like i said the CTD only ever happens if im playing as a roman faction during battle and when im zoomed in close because i love checking out thoses ridiculously amazing models however when i play my Saxon campaign all is well always very strange