Thread: Unit Cards\Icons and Addtional Units

Default Unit Cards\Icons and Addtional Units

Hello All,

Been enjoying this mod. Quick question I am seeing multiple units using the same unit cards when playing as Denmark in 1805 campaign. They also use the same models\skins in battle (even tho they're supposed to be different units). Is this is a problem with my installlation or have not all the icons and models been updated for the custom units? Also when I enable Pdgru, AUM and MAUM in the launcher it doesn't seem to change my unit rooster at all.

Thanks,

Default Re: Unit Cards\Icons and Addtional Units

Quote Originally Posted by Rob003 View Post
    Hello All,

Been enjoying this mod. Quick question I am seeing multiple units using the same unit cards when playing as Denmark in 1805 campaign. They also use the same models\skins in battle (even tho they're supposed to be different units). Is this is a problem with my installlation or have not all the icons and models been updated for the custom units? Also when I enable Pdgru, AUM and MAUM in the launcher it doesn't seem to change my unit rooster at all.

Thanks,
    Question addressed here: http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...2#post11386012

It's normal and neither Pdguru, AUM or MAUM add units to DNK.

Default Re: Unit Cards\Icons and Addtional Units

perhaps this is the wrong place but hopefully someone could provide historical info on a french unit - battaillon des equipages. The name stikes me as odd for line infantry and I have been unable to find any info on it.
    thanks