Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: If you have messed unit size

Default Re: If you have messed unit size

I just found a guide on how to do this,

http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...ller-unit-size

But I ccannot find where on earth my save games are stored, So I'll do a search for that and keep an I on this topic as well. I do not have my Steam account on my primary HD so maybe this is why I cannot find it?

Quote Originally Posted by Daveion View Post
    I just found a guide on how to do this,

http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...ller-unit-size

But I ccannot find where on earth my save games are stored, So I'll do a search for that and keep an I on this topic as well. I do not have my Steam account on my primary HD so maybe this is why I cannot find it?
    Typed saved_games into [start menu search] and discovered that the folder is hidden, so went into the folder properties and unchecked the hidden box.
    [Search] gave me the entire route to the folder but it was not showing up in my documents and settings, I had to check the folder that was hidden in this. hope that makes sense for the next person reading this topic.

It is very simple, just go in launcher menu File, Save Games.

I need help with a slightly different issue, I uninstalled Darthmod a while back, making sure to revert to vanilla before the uninstall, but now all the vanilla campaigns have 360 men in the unit when I start a fresh campaign? What file in the NTW folder do I need to delete to make steam revert my unit sizes back to vanilla? 360 just lags the game out way too much for me.

What size are standard line infantry and cavalry units when playing with 2x unit sizes ? I set my vanilla unit size to Ultra or whatever the biggest is, then installed DMN, and chose 2x unit size. Standard infantry units are 360 men for line units, 120 cavalry. Is this the size they should be ? Thanks.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12