Thread: Need help finding an error

Foederatus

Default Need help finding an error

So I'm %100 new to this making my own units thing and I made some new units for myself to play with.
    Everything was going fine, got 'Heavy Naginata Ashigaru' to work perfectly in game but as soon as I added another unit 'Short Yari Ashigaru' the game wont load. It will just CTD without a error or anything jusr poof desktop.

So what I am asking is if someone that knows what they are doing could look at my .pack and help me find why it wont load anymore, most likely just a stupid spelling mistake I made or something

I added a .rar with the working .pack with only heavy naginata ashigaru and the not working one with the heavy naginata and the short yari.

Thanks for your help!

Foederatus

Default Re: Need help finding an error

Nevermind I just started a re did everything and now it works like it should...

The only thing that I could use help with now is how do I get the CAI and BAI to recruit my new units to use then in battle?

Is that the eum_cdir_unit_qualities file? If it is 2 questions.

1. Does a lower Number mean it will be recruited more or less, hoe does it work?
    2. Does each of the 7 factions (chosokabe, date, default, oda, shimazu, takeda, uesugi are the only ones listed) need to have every unit I make? Like if I make a unit that I only want Ikko Ikki to make I put

blah_inf_spear_blahblahblah_Ikko_Ikki ikko_ikki 300

but does Oda also need to have the same entry

blah_inf_spear_blahblahblah_Ikko_Ikki oda 300