Thread: TakingMilad Torpedo Attack

Default TakingMilad Torpedo Attack

An hour ago i decided to create a mod tha will try to make the usless torpedo ships into Deadly Weapons
    And also to get those tower gatalinguns a bit more you know DEADLY

This Mod Will :
    Make Your Torpedos Hit The Enemy So Fast And Hard That They Cant Even Imagine They Will Be Like: What The .... Was That??????? Where Did It Come From?????

Make The Gatalingun Towers Actually Do Somthing And Make A diffreence From Arrows

Thanks

Default Re: TakingMilad Torpedo Attack

This mod really comes in handy. Thanks TakingMilad!

just pointing some info https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Torped...lled_torpedoes

"In 1870, he (Robert Whitehead) improved the devices to travel up to approximately 1,000 yd (910 m) at a speed of up to 6 kn (11 km/h), and by 1881 the factory was exporting torpedoes to ten other countries. The torpedo was powered by compressed air and had an explosive charge of gun-cotton.[3] Whitehead went on to develop more efficient devices, demonstrating torpedoes capable of 18 kn (33 km/h) in 1876, 24 kn (44 km/h) in 1886, and, finally, 30 kn (56 km/h) in 1890."

i already did a naval mod for myself where torpedoes have 18 speed and 1000 range, the ships have their real speeds, unit limit to 1 except chiyodagata to 8 (4 for torpedo chiyodagata), bombardment range to 5, diversed the range between cannon sizes and double the price of recruit and maintain. It works wonders. now speed and having heavier guns are a GREAT advantage and there arent ship spam with 40km range bombardment inland

Ship speeds:

kaiten : ~12 knots
    kanko maru: ~7 knots
    kanrin maru: ~6 knots
    Kasuga: 17 knots
    Kaiyo maru: 10 knots
    Chiyodagata : 5 knots (but i used 8 so isnt a wasted slot )
    HMS warrior: 13 knots
    Kotetsu : 11 knots
    L'Ocean: 13 knots

Try it out! im sure you will be surprised
    Last edited by Alwar; September 07, 2012 at 12:19 PM.

Krieglord's Avatar Primicerius

Unfortunately this mod seems to be incompatible with bayonet mod.

God mod !!! Thankyou very much