Hi,

I have been trying to mod the mundus_magnus 1.2. It's the only one that actually works for me, the other ones just ctd to desktop

Anyways, I asked this in another thread and nobody paid any attention so I might as well start a new one.

I've recently started modding RTW...again after a year or so. I'm not good at it to be honest but can manage a thing or 2. Here is the deal:

I want to remove a few regions in mundus_magnus and place somewhere else, rename them and give them to other factions. I started with the region of Zufar, Ubar which I placed in the Peloponese near Sparta, renamed the region to Messenia, Messene. Edited the corresponding rebel.txt files, region and settlement names files (pasted at the bottom) deleted map.rwm, launched the game and got booted back to campaign select screen.
I quit the game and got a message saying error descr_region.txt line 13, column xx "couldn't find tribus_brigantes in the string table". This is quite weird since I haven't even touched the entry of that region. So I removed the Messenia to Italy, renamed it to Picenum, Asculum, re-edited the corresponding text files, deleted map.rwm, launched the game, same error!!!

Does anyone know what triggers this or what I'm doing wrong?