Thread: Strange glitch with austrian and russian uhlans.

Decanus

Icon9 Strange glitch with austrian and russian uhlans.

Today, playing a custom battle between Russia and Austria, i realised that if you play with both factions uhlan units, the uhlan version you are playing with appears normal, but the enemy one appears with lots of glitches/errors. The error seems to be located in the Torso and the Czapka Helmet of the units (since the legs appear correctly for both units when playing with both in the same battle).
    Is there any solution to this awful problem?. Almost two years after buying the game i found out this horrible error. All help is welcome as always.
    Thank you all in advance
    Last edited by lordargento; April 21, 2012 at 01:14 PM.

Decanus

Icon7 Re: Strange glitch with austrian and russian uhlans.

Well, at long last i found out how to solve this: What you have to do is to add "PLUMES" (austrian plume 1) to "SOLDIERS" in "VARIANT MODELS" files. Now, all men in the regiment (except for the musician that wears a sprig on his czapka) use plumes on their czapkas (which is historically more accurate).
    I have tested this with/against all kind of "uhlans" units (french/austrian/russian) and itīs working perfectly without any kind of glitches.