Thread: Can i do this in kingdoms?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Can i do this in kingdoms?

i was just wondering if in kingdoms, i can remove a faction from a campaign. i want to play Britannia with Scotland, but i dont want to deal with Norway. so is it possible if i can maybe take them out of a campaign? maybe convert them into rebel setelments ?

thx

Default Re: Can i do this in kingdoms?

I'm quite a newbie on this. When I want to handicap or strengthen I faction I go descr_strat file in TATW and search for "kings_purse"
    This allows me to increase or decrease the free gold per turn a faction receives.

Dismounted Ritterbrüder's Avatar Tiro

If you want to remove a faction without modding simply open up the console and type "surrender_regions [faction name]" Without the quotes and replacing [faction name] with the desired faction of course. That will turn all their cities rebel and generals too. You can also use this on yourself. Hope it works!
    AAR's:
    [M2TW Kingdoms] Waging Holy War, a Teutonic Order AAR *in progress*

oh, seems easy enough, as in consle you mean medieval shell right? and when you say replace faction, can i just type rebel right?

wow thx man, it actually worked
    Last edited by Ishan; April 22, 2012 at 06:35 PM. Reason: Double Post

Quote Originally Posted by sapguy View Post
    oh, seems easy enough, as in consle you mean medieval shell right? and when you say replace faction, can i just type rebel right?
    Yes medieval shell. DO NOT put rebels in or the game will freeze. If you want Norway gone, simply put in "surrender_regions norway" (might have to put a capital N, but i dont think you do) and it will turn Norway rebel.

EDIT:
    wow thx man, it actually worked
    Glad I could help
    AAR's:

[QUOTE=Dismounted Ritterbrüder;11356844]Yes medieval shell. DO NOT put rebels in or the game will freeze. If you want Norway gone, simply put in "surrender_regions norway" (might have to put a capital N, but i dont think you do) and it will turn Norway rebel.

EDIT:so i cant out in rebel armies in the cities? if so can i convert the cities to scotland? and how can i do that?

EDIT:so i cant out in rebel armies in the cities? if so can i convert the cities to scotland? and how can i do that?
    You'll have to go and capture the cities in the old fashioned way, however you will no longer have a faction more or less surrounding you and biting back, so you should have solid control of a large area quite easily. More so if the Barons Alliance shows up in the north of England so you can ally with them and have a buffer.

fredtrotter's Avatar Centenarius

Im just guessing that because it's a mod, it may not use the actual name moorish caliphate but perhaps just Moors. Im just giving a suggestion though
    Bringing Awesomeness to twc since 2011

Australia 5, Poms 0
    Hockey world champions once more!
    Freo will win this year.

Quote Originally Posted by fredtrotter View Post
    Im just guessing that because it's a mod, it may not use the actual name moorish caliphate but perhaps just Moors. Im just giving a suggestion though
    Yeah, it probably still uses the original name or some other hidden technical name. Like i'm pretty sure byzantine empire is "byzantium" for surrender regions
    AAR's: