• None

5 14.71%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: [NTW] Historical Researcher

Biggus Splenus's Avatar Primicerius

Default Re: [NTW] Historical Researcher

Quote Originally Posted by [N]Fullin View Post
    @Splenyi
    there is no special treatment for Lordz...we applied the 1st day the competition started, then we got suspended attending judgement , we withraw out of good faith.

At the end of the day, it doesnt matter, we all know Prince of Essling and his research, Desaix s work is impressive on terrain research and OOB for the historical battles.
    This is a vote to recognize great contributions for the community and lots of people out there deserve that recognition.
    Funny enough both Essling and Desaix are not gonna loose their sleep because of this. And Iam sure they will keep their great work whatever the outcome.

I have done 75 new maps from scratch for our mod, yet there is no category for "mass map production"
    and I never requested a map category or anything, we are happy to work, help and provide good entretaintment.

I like this awards for the fact that we can recognize the people that gave their time and effort for our entretaintment.

Essling havent make it on time, but he definetly deserved to be there.
    Agreed

| SPLENYI'S PROJECT - ROME 2 TW | BETTER CAMPAIGN CAMERA | USEFUL WEBSITES |
    | 4670K, Gryphon Z87, 8GB DDR3, GTX 780, AX760i, NH-U12S, SS 840 SSD, WD 1TB Black |

Desaix produces historical battles which require massive research as opsed to mass produced maps.
    And don't worry about Desaix, he is one of those few who seems to enjoy my blunt behaviour.

Double post

Quote Originally Posted by FilipVonZietek View Post
    Desaix produces historical battles which require massive research as opsed to mass produced maps.
    And don't worry about Desaix, he is one of those few who seems to enjoy my blunt behaviour.
    The fact that I can cope with it doesn't mean I always enjoy it

Thanx everybody for appreciation, I must admit that I feel a little bee compared to PoEssling's massive work and production. To be honest my contribution is only confined to historical maps and battle oob, rarely turning to public issue of the result outside the final product of HB, while I regard PoEssling's contribution to this forum much more wider in scope and goal hence deserving the award more than me, but I understand rules must be followed.

My vote would have gone to him without any doubt.

Andre J. Jassoch's Avatar Decanus

@Desaix-These are words of a true gentleman.Congrats one more time.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2