Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: AAR (After Action Report)

PunitorMaximus's Avatar TWTEAW Mod Leader

Default Re: AAR (After Action Report)

nice! while we are in it: making the whites as own faction is impossible in campaign. we can only add the reds as rebels in certain very unsatisfied regions.
    i´ll disable the old units and add the classical white army units in later period.

I must say after finally having gotten this Mod to work......I'm disappointed. i thought there would be alot more. Plus gltiches, unrealistic gunfire sounds, and artillery never having any effects? I sadly will not recommend this on Metacritic to anyone. Sorry Maximus i was hoping for more my freind.

Ahem, anyway will not ruin the state here, as it worked and that all I ever ask for. Here's my AAR.

Americans v.s Serbia on Open Plains.

Americans Killed:245

Serbians Killed: 1645

I simply let the Serbs charge and my infatry slaughtered them without so much as a melee. No fun, and no class. too easy and to lame in my honest opinion.

well this is not even alpha
    the possibilities in ETW are also very limited. and the artillery sound bug is a well known one.
    btw which glitches do you mean?
    artillery never having any effects?
    what do you mean by no effects?
    could be related to this:
    I must say after finally having gotten this Mod to work
    maybe some other modpacks in data?

No fun, and no class. too easy and to lame in my honest opinion.
    well, see battle of tannenberg and you know how ww1 was on open field.......try homestead or austrian pineacles.
    ofcourse we´re trying to improve the AI behaviour!

Sir Mano's Avatar Civis

Quote Originally Posted by PunitorMaximus View Post
    well this is not even alpha
    while you're talking about it when will the new version will be released?

I f you haven't clicked on one of these images, there is something wrong with you

im trying new artillery types at the moment. i hope this will fix the arty sound bug
    when this is done: latest version released!

Sir Mano's Avatar Civis

Quote Originally Posted by PunitorMaximus View Post
    im trying new artillery types at the moment. i hope this will fix the arty sound bug
    when this is done: latest version released!
    ok thanks for the responce

I f you haven't clicked on one of these images, there is something wrong with you

ComnenusTheOne's Avatar Primicerius

Quote Originally Posted by The Lord Commander View Post
    I must say after finally having gotten this Mod to work......I'm disappointed. i thought there would be alot more. Plus gltiches, unrealistic gunfire sounds, and artillery never having any effects? I sadly will not recommend this on Metacritic to anyone. Sorry Maximus i was hoping for more my freind.

Ahem, anyway will not ruin the state here, as it worked and that all I ever ask for. Here's my AAR.

Americans v.s Serbia on Open Plains.

Americans Killed:245

Serbians Killed: 1645

I simply let the Serbs charge and my infatry slaughtered them without so much as a melee. No fun, and no class. too easy and to lame in my honest opinion.
    Ah yes..... opinions. More over honest ones. The cornerstone of our democratic system, brought to you by the one and only Yunnnnnnnnnnaitid Steeeeys of Ammmmmmmmmmurrrrrrricaaaaaaa.

I hate them.

As previously said, the mod is in Alpha phase. You can download it and playtest it for bugs and such. It is not a fully completeled mod. At the moment, it lacks certain key aspect of ETW gaming, such as a BAI and a campaign. Obviously you didnt see that, probably because you either cant read or cant see.... but then again you did manage to play ETW, which you couldnt if you were blind, and again you managed to write full sentenses, thus ruling out the illiteracy theory, which at the end makes me move towards judgment of your intelligence level. Now, to the task at hand.

Apparently you've never served in the military either, or you lack common sense, because usually an AAR has to be thorough. It's AAR, that is After Action Report, not chitchat about who you humped yesterday with your pals. I guess you didnt know about that either.... damnit i have to explain everything. Oh well....

Well, let's break it down then, shall we?

Open Plain Field (seriously favoring the defender, especially in a mod with vanilla BAI)
    Unknown number of player units (you could have had more for all we know)
    Unknown number of enemy units (i suppose since you imply that you killed nearly everyone, they were 1700)
    Unknown quality of player units (did you choose the elite? considering you are american, i am sure you just spammed marines)
    Unknown quality of enemy units (probably the not-so-good militia?)
    Unknown possession of artillery for both belligerents (you might have added artillery to yourself, if the enemy had artillery, you wouldnt enjoy the battle outcome, so even if you claim the enemy had artillery, i am not gonna believe you)

And yet you still managed to lose what i expect to be the 10 to 20% of your forces, after having nearly all the advantages this game can offer. Now i am 100% certain that you are, born and bred, american.

well, as its his style, comnenus told us again his opinion about us citizens
    no seriously dude, a bit more information would be nice. also a bit of bug report
    ah BTW: your version is 6 months old....i´ll give you a pre-alpha as soon as THAT DAMMAN SOUND BUG IS FIIIXXXED!!!!!
    Last edited by PunitorMaximus; November 21, 2012 at 09:02 AM.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345