Page 1 of 23 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: [Questions and Help] The Multiplayer/Hotseat Help & Discussion Thread

MasterBigAb's Avatar Valar Morghulis
    Content Emeritus

Icon5 [Questions and Help] The Multiplayer/Hotseat Help & Discussion Thread

I created this thread to "collect" all the little threads with problems and questions regarding multiplayer.
    Please use this one in the future I will stick it

This thread is also meant for any problems and questions regarding Hotseats.
    Last edited by Matto16; November 11, 2013 at 01:41 AM.

Foederatus

Hey hope anybody can help i start my Third Age and everything is normal and i am in menu but if i try to start a campaign, quick battle or custom battle i get this error hope anybody can help me.
    Last edited by MasterBigAb; April 19, 2012 at 06:41 AM.

koultouras's Avatar Πέος

Default Re: Third Age: Mediel 2 Total War encountered an unspecified error and will now exit.

go to c: Program Files\Sega\Medieval II total War \ folder
    open "logs" folder and copy the lines in that text (system log.txt ) file......and post them here!
    it would be necessairy if we are to help!

krasni's Avatar Libertus

Default Re: Third Age: Mediel 2 Total War encountered an unspecified error and will now exit.

This has been happening to me a lot when ents are involved in the battle.

delete or move geography_new.txt and geography_new.db from your data folder in M2TW

why is this in the multiplayer forum?and also can u give some info cause I had a similar problem. Info such as if its a steam or cd copy, do you use a crack, what OS, and how do u have the third age folder set up?

Default Hamachi Network for Tatw 1.4

I'm going to keep this network active with some friends.
    Anyone looking for big battles is welcome.
    When the network is full, I'll kick the players I think are less active, so that new players can join. If you have been kicked, and want to play, just join again.
    Game version will be 1.4 (maybe 1.4.1) with no submods.

Network name:
    Tatw2010
    Password: tw

All players are welcome!!!

Icon5 I cant see my friends hamachi game?

Hi me and my friend love to play this game over hamachi but i dont seem to see his game on third age total war and he doesnt see mine were both in a hamachi netwerk i dont know how to make it work please help

Baywatch's Avatar Ducenarius

Default Re: I cant see my friends hamachi game?

Just got done playing a game via Hamachi. I really can't say what your problem may be. Are you both on Hamachi in the same network? If so, then try exiting and restarting the game. Also, make sure you're both connected to the internet.

I know it's not much but I hope that helped.

Clearly has his priorities straight.

Default Multiplayer campaign

I have installed this magnificent mod with RC / RR with a friend and would like to make a two online campaign

As can be done? Do not know how to create the game

Thanks

jản's Avatar █ kept in suspense █

Default Re: Multiplayer campaign

//

the multiplayer campaigns in M2TW and TATW of course are a bit different than normal
    multiplayer games. here you play a hotseat campaign which means you and other players
    for every faction playing one campaign together. everyone is doing their turns, save and upload
    the savegame for the next faction. the game provides a special multiplayer hotseat mode.

take a look at this post to see how it works - look under instructions!

//

Default NEW TATW HOTSEAT!

For those of you who like to play TATW, we have a new TATW hotseat here: http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=359010

But this way when we have to fight both at the same time we can not do it? There is no other way to play both at once? lan?

Thanks

jản's Avatar █ kept in suspense █

//

in most cases battles will be autoresolved in HS campaigns. the HS i play atm we
    fight the battles like in a single player campaign. it depends on the rules of the HS.

sadly there is no way that the game allows multiplayer battles sessions via internet
    out of a hotseat campaign which would be a great feature imo.

//

Ok, thanks for the info!

There are already a few campaigns going on...

Default Re: Hamachi Network for Tatw 1.4

There are allready 5 active players in the network, and some 2vs2 fights have been fought.
    I hope more people join us soon.

I'm interested but I don't quite understand the point of Hamachi.. why the hell just not play with ingame gamespy version?
    "We'll go to the front—and beyond it, if it'll save the galaxy. Sometimes you have to enter the darkness to save the light."

axnsan's Avatar Protector Domesticus

Because it's flawed. As far as I'm aware they don't even have the servers up anymore.

Myself, Baywatch, and our non-forum friend are on for a battle tonight if any are in for it

Page 1 of 23 1234567891011 ... LastLast