So... it's quiet.
A simple and easy one to continue on.
In North West Europe for the Overlord landings of June 1944 a white five-pointed star was worn on all Allied vehicles. On trucks and the like, it was painted on the cab doors and on the bonnet or roof, the upward-facing mark being contained within a white circle. Tanks were similarly marked. The stars remained in use officially until the end of the war, though in practice they were often painted out, particularly on vehicle sides, as they offered too good a sighting mark for German gunners."
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)