Page 67 of 178 FirstFirst ... 174257585960616263646566676869707172737475767792117167 ... LastLast
Results 1,321 to 1,340 of 3545

Thread: I'm currently listening to

DaVinci's Avatar TW Modder 2005-2016
    Patrician Artifex

The plastic poisoned and d(r)ying surface of planet Earth in before Armageddon

Default Re: I'm currently listening to

Elif - Nichts tut für immer weh (transl.: nothing hurts forever)
    official video

or with her first appearance on TV, 2011

amazing talent ... the show provoked me to buy her debut album

Unter meiner Haut, 2013 (transl.: Under my skin)

my favourite song from this 14 track album calls "Feuer", here the acoustic version, 2014

currently waiting for the delivery/order of her second 14 tracks album

Doppelleben, 2017 (transl.: Doublelife)

official video of the title song

from this second album, an almost mind-boggling acoustic version of "Auf halber Strecke", 2016

and here ... perfection, acoustic version of "Fort Knox", 2017
    Last edited by DaVinci; September 23, 2017 at 01:17 PM.
    #Anthropocene #not just Global Warming but Global Disaster, NASA #Deforestation #Plastic Emission #The Blob #Uninhabitable Earth #Savest Place On Earth #AMOC #ICAN #MIT study "Falsehoods Win" #Engineers of Chaos
    #"there can be no doubt about it: the enemy stands on the Right!" 1922, by Joseph Wirth.
    Rightwingers, like in the past the epitome of incompetence, except for evilness where they own the mastership.
    Iirc., already 2013 i spoke of "Renaissance of Fascism", it was accurate.
    #"Humanity is in ‘final exam’ as to whether or not it qualifies for continuance in universe." Buckminster Fuller
    Any chance for this exam? Very low, the established Anthropocentrism destroys the basis of existence.
    #My Modding #The Witcher 3: Lore Friendly Tweaks (LFT)
    #End, A diary of the Third World War (A.-A. Guha, 1983) - now, it started on 24th February 2022.

mishkin's Avatar Dux Limitis
    Blog Entries

Between The Buried And Me
    "Obfuscation" from "The Great Misdirect".

Last edited by Godfrey I of Leuven; September 28, 2017 at 05:24 PM.

Patrician Artifex

Die Toten Hosen / live bei Inas Nacht, 17.6.2017

Unter den Wolken

Wie viele Jahre

from current album "Laune der Natur", 2017

Last edited by DaVinci; September 26, 2017 at 07:45 PM.
    #Anthropocene #not just Global Warming but Global Disaster, NASA #Deforestation #Plastic Emission #The Blob #Uninhabitable Earth #Savest Place On Earth #AMOC #ICAN #MIT study "Falsehoods Win" #Engineers of Chaos
    #"there can be no doubt about it: the enemy stands on the Right!" 1922, by Joseph Wirth.
    Rightwingers, like in the past the epitome of incompetence, except for evilness where they own the mastership.
    #"Humanity is in ‘final exam’ as to whether or not it qualifies for continuance in universe." Buckminster Fuller
    Any chance for this exam? Very low, the established Anthropocentrism destroys the basis of existence.
    #End, A diary of the Third World War (A.-A. Guha, 1983) - now, it started on 24th February 2022.

Patrician Artifex

Little Steven & The Disciples Of Soul - Los Desaparecidos / live 1984

from the album "Voice of America", released 1984.

Well, i'm day one owner of Steven Van Zandt's two first solo* albums, released 1982 and 1984, and of course have been on his concert in my hometown, 1984. Good ol' days to remember.

* for the ones who don't know, he is one of the famous bandmembers of Bruce Springsteen's E Street Band.
    Last edited by DaVinci; September 27, 2017 at 08:02 AM.

Counterparts
    "Decay" from "The Difference Between Hell & Home".

Last edited by Godfrey I of Leuven; September 28, 2017 at 05:23 PM.

Animals As Leaders
    "Ectogenesis" from "The Madness Of Many".

Last edited by Godfrey I of Leuven; September 28, 2017 at 05:21 PM.

Patrician Artifex

Just a little recommendation for the handling of this section:

Add also, besides the pic or YT linking, the text/name of the album or video.

Because, picture and video links can vanish, and thus your post might get blank if you only contained a link.
    Plus, the one and other might be interested, and if names are practically not readable, can't research for the artist/s.

That said ...

@ Godfrey I of Leuven
    i like the cover art work of your above posted artists, but can't find out who they are (see above).
    Last edited by DaVinci; September 28, 2017 at 04:46 PM.

Terribly sorry, mate. Old habits. I'll give them a jolly edit!

For now:

The Devil Wears Prada
    "Dogs Can Grow Bears All Over" from "Dear Love: A Beautiful Discord".

Patrician Artifex

Thank you, Godfrey.

Will look up soon the mentioned artists.

Patrician Artifex

Ayo - Live at the Olympia

Ayo, with a sole french and excellent live band (guitar, Pascal Danae; bass, Idris Badarou; drums/percussion, Michael Desir; keyboard/accordian, Vincent Bidal). Voice, guitar, piano - Ayo.
    Recorded live in Paris, 2007 ... first now, 2017, released.
    Simply a beautiful product.

Her official website: http://www.ayomusic.com/

Wikipedia: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ay%E1%BB%8D
    Last edited by DaVinci; September 30, 2017 at 12:51 PM.

Kyriakos's Avatar Praeses

Jain is great

Helps that she looks good too

Λέων μεν ὄνυξι κρατεῖ, κέρασι δε βούς, ἄνθρωπος δε νῷι
    "While the lion prevails with its claws, and the ox through its horns, man does by his thinking"
    Anaxagoras of Klazomenae, 5th century BC

Regina Spektor
    "Samson" from "Begin To Hope".

Patrician Artifex

PJ Harvey - The Hope Six Demolition Project

The 11 tracks album released 2016 from the queen of indie/alternative rock and engaged texts (one can also say, actual-modern english poetry).

And here the Glastonbury concert, 2016
    Last edited by DaVinci; October 12, 2017 at 03:28 AM.

James Hannigan - "Yuriko's Theme".
    From the Command and Conquer 3 OST.

Patrician Artifex

The Kinks - One for the Road

CD version remaster 2010 with 21 tracks, recorded live mainly in the US during their 1979/80 tour.
    Originally released 1980 as double live LP album (own that since short after release, too).
    The famous song Lola seldomly has been missed on the parties in the old days.

Lola version from the album

and Celluloid Heroes

The Kinks, founded 1963, at certain times almost that famous like The Beatles, The Who or Rolling Stones, run as one of the real fathers of Punk and Brit-Pop.
    I recently heard of a reunion.
    Last edited by DaVinci; October 14, 2017 at 07:17 AM.

Patrician Artifex

The one and only ... Cäthe

(for many the best german female singer-songwriter)

official videos

from her albums

Cäthe, official website: http://www.cäthe.de/
    Last edited by DaVinci; October 19, 2017 at 11:17 AM.

"Dead" by Khanate from the "Things Viral" album.

One of the first full drone metal records, I think.

Patrician Artifex

Tina Dico - Count to Ten / Special Edition

CD album release 2017

The album 'Count To Ten' celebrates its 10-year anniversary in 2017. As Special Edition two-CD album, the original CD and additional acoustic CD.
    Just with its 10 tracks played acoustic by her alone, guitar and voice.
    Mastered by her husband Helgi Jonsson in their home studio, Iceland.

A brilliant piece of art, of the for me best female artist these days, in the singer-songwriter genre.

I can probably be lucky to own the album because of its limited production-number (even the original album, released 2007, is not anymore available easily, but i'm having that also).

Celebrating that here with some released YT's from the album. Perhaps there are some out there on TWC who like that kind of music, too.
    Then enjoy.

Last edited by DaVinci; October 21, 2017 at 09:14 AM.

Dead Combo live...