Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

I'm currently listening to - Page 85
Page 85 of 85 FirstFirst ... 35 60 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85
Results 1,681 to 1,697 of 1697

Thread: I'm currently listening to

King Athelstan's Avatar The Wheel of Time turns
    Citizen Gaming Staff Modding Staff

Default Re: I'm currently listening to

Proudly under the patronage of General Brewster of the Imperial House of Hader
    Proud patron of 4zumi

Signature by Lifthrasir

Clodia_Metelli's Avatar Senator

Last edited by Clodia_Metelli; March 18, 2019 at 12:06 AM.

mishkin's Avatar Vicarius Provinciae

DaVinci's Avatar TW Modder (retired)
    Patrician Artifex

The plastic poisoned and d(r)ying surface of planet Earth

Yeah! Nina ... a genius, a godess.

--

From me today a dedication to another genius who died too soon ... Rory Gallagher

Tattoo'd Lady, from "Irish Tour", 1974. One of the best live rock albums ever.

Edit: Needed to add still the epic Million Miles Away

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 
    This hotel bar is full of people, the piano man is really laying it down
    The old bartender is a high as a steeple, so why tonight should I wear a frown? (Yes, I'm a...)

Million miles away, I'm a million miles away
    I'm sailing like a driftwood on a windy bay

Why ask how I feel how does it look to you?
    I feel hook, line and sinker, I lost my captain and my crew
    I'm standing on the landing, there's no one there but me
    That's where you'll find me, looking out on the deep blue sea

This hotel bar is full of people, the piano man is really laying it down
    The old bartender is a high as steeple, so why tonight should I wear a frown?

The joint is jumping all around me and my mood is really not in style
    Right now the blues want to surround me but I'll break out after a while

Well, I'm a million miles away, I'm a million miles away

Why ask how I feel, well, how does it look to you?
    I feel hook line and sinker, I lost my captain and my crew
    I'm standing on the landing and there's no one there but me
    That's where you'll find me, looking out on the deep blue see

There's a song on the lips of everybody, there's a smile all around the room
    There's conversation overflowing, so why must I sit here in the gloom?

This hotel bar lost all its people, the piano man has caught the last bus home
    The old bartender is asleep in the corner, so why must I still be here, I don't know

Well, I'm a million miles away, I'm a million miles away

https://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/rory...milesaway.html

Edit2: ...and still onto a living legend ...

Neil Young & Promise of the Real - Cowgirl Jam / Live, 2018
    from Paradox OST album
    Last edited by DaVinci; March 20, 2019 at 09:22 AM.
    # Human impact has a name: Anthropocene # ...not just a Global Warming but a Global Disaster NASA: Climate Change # Plastic Emission # Support ICAN International Campaign to Abolish Nuclear Weapons # MIT study "Falsehoods Win"
    # Nowadays, fascists and latent fascists believe of themselves they are not fascist, because nationalism-chauvinism-racism-xenophoby becomes once again socially acceptable: The destruction of civil society. Religious fundamentalism, fanatism, hypocrisy, prejudice, discrimination, segregation and incitement to hatred goes hand in hand with this societal sickness, which only started with a public moral decay and web hatestorms a la nazi-zombies unleashed, preparing mob-law, culture war, possibly even civil war. The barbaric mind re-erects pseudo-democracies, on the way to fascist totalitarian states. And if TWC had a Neo-Fascisto-Meter, it would ring loud. Btw., "there can be no doubt about it: the enemy stands on the Right!" 1922, Joseph Wirth (from 1919-23 the German Freikorps did more than 300 political murders), this old comment is still valid, the Right is only waiting on Day X. Btw.2, origin of modern (pseudo-scientific supported) racism: Human Zoos
    # Modding: Total War Contribution Overview # The Witcher 3 - Lore Friendly Tweaks

Last edited by Clodia_Metelli; March 20, 2019 at 10:16 PM.

Patrician Artifex

Crosby, Stills, Nash & Young - 4 Way Street

The album, recorded live 1970 in New York, Chicago and LA.
    Have it also as LP, the CD comes with some bonus tracks. Anyway it is one of the most important albums for a proper collection.

The legendary 'Southern Man' (Young) in its best version

and 'Carry On' (Stills) make it already a must-have
    Last edited by DaVinci; March 21, 2019 at 02:46 AM.
    # Human impact has a name: Anthropocene # ...not just a Global Warming but a Global Disaster NASA: Climate Change # Plastic Emission # Support ICAN International Campaign to Abolish Nuclear Weapons # MIT study "Falsehoods Win"
    # Nowadays, fascists and latent fascists believe of themselves they are not fascist, because nationalism-chauvinism-racism-xenophoby becomes once again socially acceptable: The destruction of civil society. Religious fundamentalism, fanatism, hypocrisy, prejudice, discrimination, segregation and incitement to hatred goes hand in hand with this societal sickness, which only started with a public moral decay and web hatestorms a la nazi-zombies unleashed, preparing mob-law, culture war, possibly even civil war. The barbaric mind re-erects pseudo-democracies, on the way to fascist totalitarian states. And if TWC had a Neo-Fascisto-Meter, it would ring loud. Btw., "there can be no doubt about it: the enemy stands on the Right!" 1922, Joseph Wirth (from 1919-23 the German Freikorps did more than 300 political murders), this old comment is still valid, the Right is only waiting on Day X. Btw.2, origin of modern (pseudo-scientific supported) racism: Human Zoos
    # Modding: Total War Contribution Overview # The Witcher 3 - Lore Friendly Tweaks

Patrician Artifex

Rory Gallagher - Irish Tour 1974 (DVD)

Today received the concert film DVD, so awesome!

Kinda teaser ... Walk On Hot Coals

Diocle's Avatar Vicarius Provinciae

La♔De♔Da♔Brigadier Graham's Avatar Artifex♔Duffer♔Civitate
    Modding Staff

Duffers Prestigious Social Club, Currently wearing a little propeller hat! Atop a huge Mammoth!

"No problem can withstand the assault of sustained Dufferism"

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 
    In liehter varwe stat der walt,
    der vogele schal nu donet,
    diu wunne ist worden manichvalt;
    des meien tugende chronet
    senide liebe; wer were alt,
    da sih diu cit so schonet?
    her meie, iu ist der bris gecalt!
    der winder si gehonet!
    der winder si gehonet!
    senide liebe; wer were alt,
    da sih diu cit so schonet?
    der winder si gehonet!
    her meie,

Last edited by Clodia_Metelli; March 23, 2019 at 08:36 PM.

Patrician Artifex

something sucks atm. with TWC site ... delete.
    Last edited by DaVinci; March 24, 2019 at 04:46 AM.

Patrician Artifex

Led Zeppelin - Mothership

Watching the DVD. Reveals, why they were (or still are) called best rock band of all times.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uc2p...YG8ZKgefzKMzUI

La♔De♔Da♔Brigadier Graham's Avatar Artifex♔Duffer♔Civitate
    Modding Staff

Duffers Prestigious Social Club, Currently wearing a little propeller hat! Atop a huge Mammoth!

Couldnt agree more sir!

"No problem can withstand the assault of sustained Dufferism"

Diocle's Avatar Vicarius Provinciae

I don't think I've ever been in this much agreement with a post since I signed up on TWC!

Page 85 of 85 FirstFirst ... 35 60 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85