Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New features under work for 1.0 version

Default New features under work for 1.0 version

New features under work for 1.0 version

Hello friends. We have just released our beta, but we have not stoped working taking care of the feedbacks and adding new features that we were working on.
    Here you have some things that you will see igame soon:

Banners
    Aru, our new 2D artist and Kahvipannu, who have came back after a break, are working on some amazing Banners. They will be 100% customized to fit the lore of each faction. No more vanilla flags. Also some units will have its own special banners. This will work for custom battles and campaign.

Reworked economy for a better balance
    We have recieved several suggestions concerning the economy system. And that's true. It needs to be balanced and de are working hard on that point. Now you will be able to hire your armies and avoid the bankrupt. All at once!!

Reworked unrest system
    This is a civil war, but we don't want to kill the game experience with a lot of unrest. This is why we have reworked a our buildings increasing the happiness and law bonuses. By reducing the unrest you will earn money on garrisons, and move your troops in order to attack your enemies.

More movement points
    Now move your armies, ships and agents on the strategic map will be funnier. Embark your troops and you will travel a lot faster to reach the enemy coasts and prepare your naval invasions.

Completly new building icons
    No more missing building icons nor weird ones. We have reworked them all and they look now much better and unique.

Lowered cost and turns required for buildings
    With the next version build your structures will be faster, specially the religious ones. This way you will not need anymore five priest of Asuryan to keep your religion level.

Unit balance reworked
    We have balanced the stats of some units, like the Sea Rangers range of fire. The recruitment system has been reworked too. We have modifyed the buildings needed for some units and the turns to train them. Now you will be able to recruit archers in the cities, not only in the castles.

Sounds
    Completely new voices! We will add High Elf and Dark Elf voices to our mod. You will never listen again a High Elf captain telling stupid sentences out of lore like "My Kaiser!".

Do you liked the mod's OST? I thought it couldn't be improved, but TWmadman have made it. We are going to add new and epic tracks to the battlefied.

New Units
    Pyrosh is working on a lot of new units. Re-train your units in any Blacksmith to accede to the best armour and weapon upgrades. You will love the new models. He have put a lot of love at them!
    Last edited by Kolwen; April 17, 2012 at 07:00 AM.

"With Hate, all things are possible." Malus Darkblade

Default Re: New features under work for 1.0 version

Looking forward to 1.0! There are also some units where the unit card shows the roman peasants. The one with the information for the unit and the stats. Hope that can be fixed to.

Good luck guys!

Kolwen's Avatar Artifex

Mate, add the movement points for ships

Looks great!

Also, Morathi and the Everqueen are missing their own normalmaps (they just use the Witch Elves' one)

Kolwen's Avatar Artifex

Quote Originally Posted by Shi Huangdi View Post
    Looks great!

Also, Morathi and the Everqueen are missing their own normalmaps (they just use the Witch Elves' one)
    Oh thanks for that. I will fix it

Quote Originally Posted by Kolwen View Post
    Oh thanks for that. I will fix it
    Awesome! Them sexy ladies need their normal maps. oh yeah.

Don´t you forget something Madman?

Kolwen's Avatar Artifex

We have decided not to include your units. They are too much...
    Lol joking.

Can't wait. Literally ^^

We have decided not to include your units. They are too much...
    My girlfriend won´t be happy wit this... I wouldn´t like be in your skiin xdxd
    Don´t say that I didn´t advice you xd

Kolwen's Avatar Artifex

First post edited. I'm sorry madman

Lads, its like reading my minds. Ver. 1.0 will be verry close to perfect. Afcourse, perfection is not achievable but this one will be on 99%

And banners are proceeding along nicely in a steady/rapid pace...

For the voice it's getting slowler, I'm just a begginer in modding.

paradamed's Avatar Praepositus

Beautiful banners! 1.0 will be just great!

The building pics and the better campaign and battle balance will be great. I'm also intrigued by the mention of new skins for armour upgrades!

Kolwen's Avatar Artifex

Quote Originally Posted by Marcus Tullius Cicero View Post
    The building pics and the better campaign and battle balance will be great. I'm also intrigued by the mention of new skins for armour upgrades!
    Not only skins. Pyrosh has made new models too!

Ekaddon's Avatar Tiro

Is there any plans to include trait or ancillaries for governors? Or would they collide too much with the limit of them?

Such as "Overseer of the Seer Stone", General Governor of "xxxx" or Prince of "xxxx", Governor of "xxxx" etc?
    I mean "good" ones for the traditional elves once occupying certain cities, and "bad" ones for the cult of pleasure once occupying others. Of course including certain effects on tax collection, building or something.

THIS^

each faction have special traits like "Son of Ellyrion" or "Son of Saphery" giving their special bonus regarding their cultures.

also, where Eataine generals are good with trade and defending cities for exemples, others will be good with commanding and poor builders.

i ve created around 150 ancillaries completly new especially for the mod.

i will not touch traits and ancillaries anymore. people will have to make their own submods.

"With Hate, all things are possible." Malus Darkblade

Quote Originally Posted by paradamed View Post
    Beautiful banners! 1.0 will be just great!
    Thanks! Me and Khavi are putting every bit of effort into making the banners aesthetically pleasing and remaining true to the Warhammer lore and setting. Right now we've got about 30-40% of all banners done (my own estimate) and it won't be long 'til I'm done with the rest. Usually I get more work done during the weekends since I have more time off due to work.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast