Thread: No way to launch

Default No way to launch

Install seemed to go fine, but there is nowhere to actually launch the mod. What gives?

Default Re: No way to launch

Nobody knows how to get this mod to work? Seriously? 70 views and nobody knows? It says its supposed to be an auto installer and then an icon should appear on desktop to launch... but one doesn't... and a launchable path isn't in the Medieval II folder either.

inside the sega/Medieval II Total War folder (same place as the medieval2.exe) you will see the long road folder and a MS-Dos batch file (The_Long_Road.bat) you can double click the batch file and the mod will load!
    RESISTITE USQUE AD SANQUINEM

Sinan's Avatar Senator

Yeah actually I think no one answered because the mod works with the standard M2:TW launcher as well.

Do you have the launcher enabled? If you do you need to click 'play' and then it will show you the option to play TLR. Then you click that. Don't know what's up with your game but hope that helps.
    Add me on Steam if you are playing SHOGUN 2 multiplayer!

I have the exact same thing, I tried the suggestions above, but the bat-file just made a black window pop up briefly, and using the launcher kinda caused my game to crash.
    Soo, any suggestions?

Also, I seem to have managed to break my game again, so I'll reïnstall first.

hey Bauke67,

Ive read your other posts in the tech help thread and im wondering if your using vista/win 7 and installing med2 in programme files?
    RESISTITE USQUE AD SANQUINEM