Thread: Has anyone noticed noone wants to trade?

Default Has anyone noticed noone wants to trade?

So I'm playing a regular S2 game as Shimazu and it seems no one wants to trade (I never have enough money to offer more than 1000 so I don't know if there's a florin need too). I've built a bow kobaya and have sailed half of Japan and NO faction wants to buy my shoddy goods.. Is this necessary to have AIs value trade agreements more to prevent stupid wars?

Default Re: Has anyone noticed noone wants to trade?

Quote Originally Posted by DavidtheDuke View Post
    So I'm playing a regular S2 game as Shimazu and it seems no one wants to trade (I never have enough money to offer more than 1000 so I don't know if there's a florin need too). I've built a bow kobaya and have sailed half of Japan and NO faction wants to buy my shoddy goods.. Is this necessary to have AIs value trade agreements more to prevent stupid wars?
    Ever since the patch by CA all factions have been replaced with autarkic communist regimes under the guise of feudal domains...

Quote Originally Posted by Emilio Aguinaldo View Post
    Ever since the patch by CA all factions have been replaced with autarkic communist regimes under the guise of feudal domains...
    Why communist?
    ----------------------
    Shameless DarthMod Fanatic

Protector's Avatar Senator

Quote Originally Posted by DavidtheDuke View Post
    I noticed the same.

Some factions even with +235 relation points still dont want trade agreements...