Page 80 of 98 FirstFirst ... 3055707172737475767778798081828384858687888990 ... LastLast
Results 1,581 to 1,600 of 1949

Thread: Corrupt a Wish

Default Re: Corrupt a Wish

Granted. They get a fate worse than death, zombification. They cause a zombie apocalypse.

I wish someone could create a propaganda video that will dissuade potential nutjobs from joining Daesh.
    “No human race is superior; no religious faith is inferior. All collective judgments are wrong. Only racists make them” ― Elie Wiesel
    "No nationality or race is preferred over another in any way in the Eyes of the Almighty" - Mufti Ismail Menk
    “What's unnatural is homophobia. Homo sapiens is the only species in all of nature that responds with hate to homosexuality.” ― Alex Sanchez
    “Remember, remember always, that all of us, and you and I especially, are descended from immigrants and revolutionists.” ― Franklin D. Roosevelt
    “Nationalism is an infantile thing. It is the measles of mankind.” ― Albert Einstein

✠Ikaroqx✠'s Avatar Campidoctor

Nothing here, posted by mistake.

Continue ladies and gentlemen.
    Last edited by ✠Ikaroqx✠; February 13, 2015 at 12:15 AM.
    Signature loading...

Emperor PooMan's Avatar Centenarius

I wish this tread lived again, even as a zombie.

Granted but it results in this abomination

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

It's called I Zombie, a teenage girl who turns into a zombie and does IDK

I wish for snow to stop coming down

Granted, ot instead goes into the sky, completely blocking it, and resulting in the death of all life on Earth.

I wish i could plug myself into a computer to learn things.

G-Megas-Doux's Avatar Vicarius

Granted, unfortunately the computer is running windows ME and every time it crashes you enter into a coma and need to have all your knowledge uploaded into you again.

I wish that the ignorant had better critical thinking skills.

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 
    Was looking for a Morrowind sig to use as big fan of the game found this from here so crediting from source http://paha13.deviantart.com/art/Morrowind-259489058

Also credit avatar from.
    http://www.members.shaw.ca/nickyart2/Avatars/Page2.htm

Granted, but with their newly-found intellectualism, they see fit to torment all the people who once called them stupid.

I wish the US would make a faster switch to renewable energy.

Copperknickers II's Avatar quaeri, si sapis
    Citizen

Granted. You invest all your energy budget into renewable energy, with the result that oil production falls to an all-time low, raising the price of crude worldwide, and causing chaos in the markets, destroying all confidence in the US's credit reputation. Meanwhile Saudi Arabia lowers the price by upping production, with the result that it becomes extremely rich as American petrochemical countries switch to it and become dependent on the new supply. This causes at first economic integration, then a binding alliance between the two countries, which means that the US is forced to enter the Middle East once again when Iran invades Saudi. Riyadh is wiped from the map with a nuclear attack, and so is Tehran. Radiation refugees from Iran flee into Syria, flocking to join ISIS and allied groups to fight American aggression. Millions are killed. Obama, who passed the bill to switch funding to renewable energy, is assassinated, the Tea Party takes over in the US, and World War 3 with China begins. All humans die, with the exception of Donald Trump, who escapes to the moon in his private space shuttle. Coincidentally, aliens arrive from Alpha Centauri at this precise time, and make contact with him. They are conducting a survey of all lifeforms in the universe. They talk with Trump.

In their survey, they simply note 'homo sapiens: known from only one specimen. No special or notable features or achievements, no sign of substantial levels of intelligence. Anal probing recommended.'

I wish that I had the ability to turn invisible at will.
    Last edited by Copperknickers II; March 08, 2015 at 01:54 PM.
    A new mobile phone tower went up in a town in the USA, and the local newspaper asked a number of people what they thought of it. Some said they noticed their cellphone reception was better. Some said they noticed the tower was affecting their health.

A local administrator was asked to comment. He nodded sagely, and said simply: "Wow. And think about how much more pronounced these effects will be once the tower is actually operational."

Granted. Now you are blind since light will simply penetrate through your eyes.

I wish I got a scholarship to fund my studies.
    “No human race is superior; no religious faith is inferior. All collective judgments are wrong. Only racists make them” ― Elie Wiesel
    "No nationality or race is preferred over another in any way in the Eyes of the Almighty" - Mufti Ismail Menk
    “What's unnatural is homophobia. Homo sapiens is the only species in all of nature that responds with hate to homosexuality.” ― Alex Sanchez
    “Remember, remember always, that all of us, and you and I especially, are descended from immigrants and revolutionists.” ― Franklin D. Roosevelt
    “Nationalism is an infantile thing. It is the measles of mankind.” ― Albert Einstein

Granted, you get your studies funded, but loose your job and become homeless.

I wish there were more games on Steam that support Linux.

Granted, but Valve, rushing to get Steam updated to better support Linux-based users, fails to properly beta test and it suffers from horrible performance issues for months.

I wish it wasn't 70 degrees in March.

Granted, you move to Straya and is that hot every month.

I wish to be a god.

necronox's Avatar ▬▬ι═══════- -═══════ιι▬

granted, but you are a puny god, so puny that even mere mortals can defeat and overthrow you.

i wish the world temperature was exactly 7C with no repercussion to wildlife (including plants, fungi, bacteria, etc..)

Iron Aquilifer's Avatar Protector Domesticus

Granted, but this reduction in temperature leads to astronomical increases in gas bills. This leads to anarchy.

I wish that this thread revived itself.

Rat Master Siix's Avatar Laetus

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Aquilifer View Post
    Granted, but this reduction in temperature leads to astronomical increases in gas bills. This leads to anarchy.

I wish that this thread revived itself.
    Granted: This thread now rolls entirely "Old School". Unless you'all corrupt my wish this thread will endure being bombarded daily by Madonna's greatest hits for the
    next three month's....

I wish that when War Hammer Total War is released this fall that the Skaven{Rat Men} will be the most popular and most polished faction .....

Rijul.J.Ballal's Avatar Domesticus

Granted. They are the most popular and polished in the game because the game is terrible and buggy-they are the only moderately tolerable feature in the utterly intolerable game that you never can buy because CA recalls it.
    I wish I had a jar of Mayo.

Mega Tortas de Bodemloze's Avatar Let's Get After It
    Fort Hood, Texas/Parramatta, New South Wales, Bristol, Tennessee

Granted: .."Poof". Go look in Da fridge. There's a three pound jar of Miracle Whip the ready to rock! {The only problem is that it went rancid last week.}

I wish making up with friends was'nt so damn hard sometimes......
    A Lion serves in Winter, then perhaps a Unicorn for the Spring.

If you cannot stand behind what you say.... then do not speak. If your words are taken out of context,
    then the weight of the evidence will still fall in your favor and carry the day

The Casual Tortoise: Mega's Guide to Fast Turtling

The Mad Skylord's Avatar Tribunus

Granted, but now all your annoying girlfriends want to get back together and they begin fighting over you in your garden.

I wish you didn't get a hangover after you get drunk.

Sir Adrian's Avatar the Imperishable

Granted, all alcohol turns to the weakest, cheapest beer in existence as it touches your tongue. You get slightly tipsy from drinking too much but you never get hungover

I wish I could breathe underwater
    Under the patronage of Pie the Inkster Click here to find a hidden gem on the forum!

The Mad Skylord's Avatar Tribunus

((Drops to knees in horror.

"HOw could you?!?!?!))

Granted, you manage to breath underwater, but you can no longer breath out of water because you have gills and fins and just flop pathetically on the beach when you try to leave the water, before suffocating.

I wish I had a Unicorn.