Thread: MB is back with a Call to Arms

Default MB is back with a Call to Arms

Marshal Beale is back, now known as Invictus XII, I would love to revive ROW, but I'm going to need some help. Some modding help, startpos, PFM stuff, textures, etc... And research. Now, I am still restricted with time restraints but bear with me, I would love to get it back on track. I suppose you could consider this a call to arms, a levee en masse!
    Last edited by Invictus XII; April 27, 2012 at 06:31 AM.
    Formally known as 'Marshal Beale' - The Creator the Napoleon TW mods - 'Napoleon Order of War' and 'Revolution Order of War'

VENNONETES's Avatar Vicarius

Default Re: MB is back with a Call to Arms

I hope that someone could help you
    You've got talent in modding

V.E.

Won the POTW Gold medal at 15 years, 7 months, and 198 days on 25/12/2013 ^_^

Proudly one of the 5 who won the POTW silver medal! (won it at 14 years, 10 months and 24 days on 31/03/2013 at 03.03 PM GMT +1)

OLD SIG

Lord Horatius's Avatar Civis

Lafayette!! We are HERE!

Hold on a moment, this calls for my special wig!

My real-life activities limit my time, old friend, but I do so want ROW to live!

Let me know how I may serve as a researcher; I have no skill at modding, as of yet!

Glad you're back, old salt!
    No Frog will take MY fusiliers! Click here for some of my Historical Fiction:
    http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=393678 http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...79#post8467779

EmperorBatman999's Avatar I say, what, what?

If you know scripting, maybe you can help Wsq with the startpos since he needs help in scripting.

I'll see if I can get something done this weekend - Look into some publicity as well, and some fresh new attitudes towards this project. I'll need some research so I'll get in contact with you Horatius. Cheers, INV
    Last edited by Invictus XII; April 27, 2012 at 06:31 AM.
    Formally known as 'Marshal Beale' - The Creator the Napoleon TW mods - 'Napoleon Order of War' and 'Revolution Order of War'

Don't lose heart citoyen. I reckon ROW is a excitingly fresh concept set in an exciting timeframe. Keep up the good work!

Great news !
    Last edited by Louis XV; May 01, 2012 at 08:36 AM.
    " Le sang de nos ennemis est toujours le sang des hommes. La vraie gloire, c'est de l'épargner " - (Louis XV king of France 1710-1774 )

TheRomanRuler's Avatar Campidoctor

EDIT3: nothing anymore...
    lol
    Last edited by TheRomanRuler; September 21, 2012 at 11:23 AM.
    Apologies for anyone who's message i may miss or not be able to answer

What happened to Napoleon: Order of War? Because most threads of it seem to be hidden now and download links have been taken down.
    In other news, I would love to help you, but I don't know how to skin or any of the other stuff to help.