Thread: user script issues with launcher

Default user script issues with launcher

firstly i want to say this is an amazing mod, really really good, only found this yesterday and it amazing, one of the best mods out there,

my question is that i have put 40 unit armies into with the mod, for which i have had to add stuff to the user script but i know there is an issue with how the launcher changes the user script every time you start up, i know there is an edit user script option, whic i have tried to use but i am confused over how to pick an campaign and adding the other sub mods like Ultimate sound mod etc with the launcher,
    like do i have to put extra lines in the user script or can i start the game with the edit unit option bit and it automatically includes the stuff on the left side of the launcher aswell which i have ticked?
    and how to keep the user script from changing every time i start the game up with a campaign

thanks in advance for the replies
    When everyone is dead, the Great Game is finished. Not before.
    Rudyard Kipling
    Our march to freedom is irreversible. We must not allow fear to stand in our way.
    Nelson Mandela

Default Re: user script issues with launcher

Quote Originally Posted by cookiemonster View Post
    firstly i want to say this is an amazing mod, really really good, only found this yesterday and it amazing, one of the best mods out there,

my question is that i have put 40 unit armies into with the mod, for which i have had to add stuff to the user script but i know there is an issue with how the launcher changes the user script every time you start up, i know there is an edit user script option, whic i have tried to use but i am confused over how to pick an campaign and adding the other sub mods like Ultimate sound mod etc with the launcher,
    like do i have to put extra lines in the user script or can i start the game with the edit unit option bit and it automatically includes the stuff on the left side of the launcher aswell which i have ticked?
    and how to keep the user script from changing every time i start the game up with a campaign

thanks in advance for the replies
    Thank you

The edit option is manual only! but a quick edit could be to start the LME3 campaign with your submod preferences checked. Then quit NTW and select manual edit user script from the LME3 mod launcher (it will open the last used user.script) and you can edit from there.

Hope it explains it?

Cheers
    iutland

Default Re: user script issues with launcher

thank you for the answer
    yep its working now, time to play some LA MONTEE DE L'EMPIRE
    When everyone is dead, the Great Game is finished. Not before.
    Rudyard Kipling
    Our march to freedom is irreversible. We must not allow fear to stand in our way.
    Nelson Mandela