Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: Information and Download (Beta 0.62)

Default Re: Information and Download

Thank the gods of warhammer, i should have known!

One more thing why should i switch to shader version 1?

Kolwen's Avatar Artifex

Shader version 2 may cause CDT and graphical issues, but it depends on your graphic card.
    In example when I use the shader version 2 the wings of the manticores looks weird, but its the only problem that I can see. However it is worse for other people who have reported several ctd while using it.

Quote Originally Posted by Kolwen View Post
    Shader version 2 may cause CDT and graphical issues, but it depends on your graphic card.
    In example when I use the shader version 2 the wings of the manticores looks weird, but its the only problem that I can see. However it is worse for other people who have reported several ctd while using it.
    Okay thank you, im gonna test it out on my GPU

Default Re: Information and Download (Beta 0.4)

How do u install the first file 1 out of 4 because it keeps on saying i dont have the right disck

SOME ONE PLZ HELP ME

Quote Originally Posted by greatoz12 View Post
    How do u install the first file 1 out of 4 because it keeps on saying i dont have the right disck

SOME ONE PLZ HELP ME
    After you have all parts move them into a new folder and start the exe file and it should install.

Kolwen's Avatar Artifex

SOME ONE PLZ HELP ME
    You just need to run the executable file. If you have all the parts in the same folder you shouldn't have problems.

SOME ONE PLZ HELP ME
    i had the same problems at the beginnig

its really easy, i noticed that after Kolwen helped me
    its just the way he explained it.

Enjoy the Mod

I'm sorry for a late post here, I just came across this fabulous mod:>

What I am wondering about is how to be able to fight the battles without having to press autoresolve. I keep getting a error message and a black screen every time I want to enter battle.

Can someone up the exe file on mediafire for me to download ? I can not access to filefront link and filefactory link. Thanks so much !!!!

the auto resolve thing has been fixed, soon we will release an updated beta (before 1.0 release) with lot of stuff especially balanced economy, buildings, complete rebalance of all units, more agressive campaign AI etc...

we ll let you know

"With Hate, all things are possible." Malus Darkblade

Kolwen's Avatar Artifex

Quote Originally Posted by TWmadman View Post
    the auto resolve thing has been fixed, soon we will release an updated beta (before 1.0 release) with lot of stuff especially balanced economy, buildings, complete rebalance of all units, more agressive campaign AI etc...

we ll let you know
    What auto resolve thing?
    The battles work perfectly

Here you have the link:http://www.mediafire.com/?otz05qt5tjbctt4
    Last edited by Kolwen; May 23, 2012 at 03:00 AM.

I really love this mod, particularly the awesome battle music! But you guys really have to fix all these CTDs, they are preventing my glorious invasions!
    Tegyvuoja Lietuva!

"The greatest pleasure is to vanquish your enemies and chase them before you..."

Kolwen's Avatar Artifex

What ctd mate? Could you give us some feedback? The mod is really stable. Are you using shadder version 1 or 2?

yeah, we really want your log since nobody has never mentioned more than 3 CTD's (and they happened in battle so it was grafic error) lol

help us we ll help you!

"With Hate, all things are possible." Malus Darkblade

I apologize, I am not used to giving my log (I have never done it before, though I have seen others). How can I find it?

I am using shader version 1 as instructed. Basically, the crash occurred when I was playing as Naggarythe on turn 8. By then I was beginning a massive offensive on several settlements with decently-sized stacks. I used a stack led by Morathi (about 1500 men) to attack Elanardris (about 1700 men), and the battle loaded just fine. But once I tried to actually start deployment, the crash occurred. I tried re-loading it three times, to no avail. Is this fixable?

EDIT: I wonder if perhaps my laptop just can't handle the models and/or the size of the new city textures...
    Last edited by Gabrius; May 24, 2012 at 04:05 AM.
    Tegyvuoja Lietuva!

"The greatest pleasure is to vanquish your enemies and chase them before you..."

Kolwen's Avatar Artifex

Quote Originally Posted by Gabrius View Post
    I apologize, I am not used to giving my log (I have never done it before, though I have seen others). How can I find it?

I am using shader version 1 as instructed. Basically, the crash occurred when I was playing as Naggarythe on turn 8. By then I was beginning a massive offensive on several settlements with decently-sized stacks. I used a stack led by Morathi (about 1500 men) to attack Elanardris (about 1700 men), and the battle loaded just fine. But once I tried to actually start deployment, the crash occurred. I tried re-loading it three times, to no avail. Is this fixable?

EDIT: I wonder if perhaps my laptop just can't handle the models and/or the size of the new city textures...
    I am aware of some problems while attacking Elanardris. It probably crashed when your troops were near the gates. It seems a mapping problem and I am working on solve that.

It probably crashed when your troops were near the gates.
    But the thing is, I didn't even get to actually start the battle and order them to move up to the gate with the battering ram. It happened the instant I hit "start battle". I could position the troops but nothing more.

Hope you can fix it!
    Tegyvuoja Lietuva!

Hi Mad! Hi Kolwen!
    I had a little problems with my pc, my videocard burned
    Now everytning is fine and I'm continuing my work on sounds.

Congratulations on the release, fantastic work guys!

Kolwen's Avatar Artifex

Quote Originally Posted by Galloper View Post
    Hi Mad! Hi Kolwen!
    I had a little problems with my pc, my videocard burned
    Now everytning is fine and I'm continuing my work on sounds.

Congratulations on the release, fantastic work guys!
    Galloper, come to our private forum please.
    Ngugi has made a lot of work with campaign sounds while you were absent. However we still need your help with the battle map sounds if you still interested
    See you!