Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: RMK HotFixes >>>>>>>> Keep updated<<<<<<<<<<<<< Last update: 11th of April

Lord Of The Knights's Avatar Rome Medieval ******

Default RMK HotFixes >>>>>>>> Keep updated<<<<<<<<<<<<< Last update: 11th of April

RM Kingdoms HotFixes aim to fix any problem found and to add\change minor features.

RMK HotFix 1 is ready, includes:

• contains some missing files\codes causing problems, solves the problem of Heavy Janissary, Horses, and a new texture for Russian front line men.
    • updated updated .txt files.
    • fixed faction colors on map.
    • 4 New loading screens.
    • fixed UI event pix.
    • fixes other minor issues.
    • Save game compatible.

Link:
    http://www.mediafire.com/?61n2pu4ni5xiug1

Installation instructions:

1. Download the Fix, extract it anywhere.
    2. copy RomeMedievalMOD
    3. paste it in Rome Total War folder, overwrite.. Done

Note: to make sure it's properly installed, check the credits for "RMK HotFix 1 installed".
    Last edited by Lord Of The Knights; April 12, 2012 at 01:33 AM.

GRANTO's Avatar Domesticus

Default Re: RMK HotFixes >>>>>>>> Keep updated<<<<<<<<<<<<< Last update: 11th of April

nice , that was quick too

Default Re: RMK HotFixes >>>>>>>> Keep updated<<<<<<<<<<<<< Last update: 11th of April

Is this save game compatible?

yes it's save compatible

after installing the hotfix im getting errors........failed to find AMAZONIAN .CAS ........ZOMBIE GLADIUS.CAS...... so these are in the txt file but not in the models_unit folder...so why is this in the txt ? cheers
    Last edited by GRANTO; April 12, 2012 at 10:42 AM.

This also fixes Russia's adoption problem? And Lithuania's strategy map units flicker?

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Of The Knights View Post
    yes it's save compatible
    Uhhh, are you sure? Because upon loading up my previous Poland game ALL of the factions had been changed on as to who holds what land.... I'm now Sicily, the Egyptians now control all of Britain, there's a Scottish empire down in Turkey, there's a French empire in Eastern Asia. The English now hold all of France, the Spaniards now have a German empire, and there's a Polish kingdom down in northern Africa, etc, etc, etc.... ROFL.

Raritу's Avatar Glück auf!
    Artifex

Quote Originally Posted by GRANTO View Post
    after installing the hotfix im getting errors........failed to find AMAZONIAN .CAS ........ZOMBIE GLADIUS.CAS...... so these are in the txt file but not in the models_unit folder...so why is this in the txt ? cheers
    They are the testing units that I forgot to remove when I sent the files to LOTKs. To avoid this, please don't use the units with peasant UI cards, or simply delete the entries "test_unit" in the bottom of EDU and DMB. I hope this will be fixed soon.

Sorry

Quote Originally Posted by ALLHAILRUSSIA View Post
    Uhhh, are you sure? Because upon loading up my previous Poland game ALL of the factions had been changed on as to who holds what land.... I'm now Sicily, the Egyptians now control all of Britain, there's a Scottish empire down in Turkey, there's a French empire in Eastern Asia. The English now hold all of France, the Spaniards now have a German empire, and there's a Polish kingdom down in northern Africa, etc, etc, etc.... ROFL.
    I got this once. I think the factions are switched

Honored filly of M and happily taking my glance over Milner and Diamat

Quote Originally Posted by Soarin' View Post

They are the testing units that I forgot to remove when I sent the files to LOTKs. To avoid this, please don't use the units with peasant UI cards, or simply delete the entries "test_unit" in the bottom of EDU and DMB. I hope this will be fixed soon.

Sorry

I got this once. I think the factions are switched

THANKS soarin i did delete them as i thought it was odd

Prince Ali's Avatar Libertus

Quote Originally Posted by ALLHAILRUSSIA View Post
    me toooo, is their anyway to fix it?!!?!

"The Future Belongs To The Ones Who Prepare For It Today"-MalcomX

Red-bearded's Avatar Foederatus

After install this fix - I start new campaign, becouse in old saves all in "strat-map" mixed up and confused as the boys in the previous posts.

Prince Ali's Avatar Libertus

no response admins?

"The Future Belongs To The Ones Who Prepare For It Today"-MalcomX

Ok people then you should start a new campaign! , although, i enjoyed the missed up factions

Artifex

I got it in the past, and I believe the only way to make it works normally (again) is to start a new campaign.

Don't know what causes it though, mapping is not my area.

Edit: ninja'd by LOTKs

Sicknero's Avatar Senator

At the bottom of EDU and DMB, there are test units 1, 2 and 3 ... do you mean, delete all three? Including everything in each section (20-odd lines in EDU and 9 lines in DMB)?

Thanks.

Artifex

Yes, simply delete all of them. They are not needed and shouldn't even exist.

Sicknero's Avatar Senator

Quote Originally Posted by Soarin' View Post
    Yes, simply delete all of them. They are not needed and shouldn't even exist.
    Ta v much

Edit - Just went to do so, and the entries seem to have disappeared. How odd.
    Last edited by Sicknero; May 05, 2012 at 11:56 AM.

blazerek's Avatar Foederatus

Problems Encountered:

-Spanish Campaign crashes around 20-30 turns
    -In the custom battles section, a preist like unit has the name "Unlocalized Placement Text"
    -Battles sometimes end in crashes
    -Napalm people when throwing napalm, they sound like there shooting arrows

Well this otherwise great mod is now somehow messed up by the hot"fix",the game won't even start "Rome:Total War encountered an unspecified error and will now exit." I was just playing it a few hours ago,everything was working great,no lags no bugs,and then decided to download this hotfix for the sake of the mod being complete and ... yeah,I don't understand

EDT: I owe you an apology,after I re installed the mod,and attempted to launch it without the hotfix it was still not working,then I noticed the weird sound my old notebook makes when the said error occurs,turns out,the problem was that I unplugged the USB speakers and the notebook had no sound (since for these to work I had to disable the default sound) So finally the problem was with me,even thought I don't understand how is having sound relevant apparently it is...finally great mod guys,keep up the good work.

PS. I notice that there are still no proper battle cities,when can we expect an update on that?
    Last edited by Kel'Thuzad; November 03, 2012 at 09:41 AM.

Hi to all, i'm new of this forum, first of all thank you for this mod: is great!
    i've a problem to download the hotfix (i use a free connection, but seem it blocks mediafire and some other sharing sites): is possible to have a mirror, like 4shared? thank you a lot!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast